[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny Heroes Series revealed! - Page 4 - Community

Destiny Heroes Series revealed!

Builds & Discussions
Dunno who the traveler is but same. That and that I can pick up the other half of the first wave. Got the Red hunter (for the body), the lion hunter and the titan with the Green visor mainly just to see how they were cause otherwise I couldn’t have justified the postage just for one figure. Now I’m basically speechless at the quality.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:20 am
Dunno who the traveler is
What are you doing on this subforum then?!

(just kidding; if you enjoy the sets/figures then you're supporting the line and that's what matters)

Yeah I honestly have no idea. I just like the figures and sets. Thought about getting Destiny but I just couldn’t be bothered with Xbox Live Gold so I’ll stick to the sets.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm
Yeah I honestly have no idea. I just like the figures and sets. Thought about getting Destiny but I just couldn’t be bothered with Xbox Live Gold so I’ll stick to the sets.
Glad you like the Destiny (mega construx) series!

The Traveler is the home planet of the Guardians, which is what gives them their powers too, that's about as much info I know about it even though I play the game, heck, even the info about them living on it is wrong, but that's about as much as I know.

Cliffs Notes Version:

The Traveler is a giant spheroid of extraterrestrial origin that human astronauts encounter on Mars in the near future (READ: within five years of whenever you're reading this, even if you're reading this for the billionth time). Upon making contact with humans, the Traveler initiates a massive surge in our technological development, while it terraforms multiple worlds and moons in our solar system. Then the Traveler's enemies show up and try to wipe us out, the Traveler sacrifices its health (as in, exhausts itself into a coma) to save us, then before going fully inert, it sends out the Ghosts to locate worthy individuals (mostly if not entirely from among the dead) to empower as Guardians.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I don't even have Xbox..

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:57 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I don't even have Xbox..
For this month (September, 2018), Destiny 2 is one of the free digital downloads for PlayStation Plus subscribers

Return to “Destiny”