[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Where to buy some of the newer sets? - Community

Where to buy some of the newer sets?

Builds & Discussions
I can usually find some of the sets on either toys-r-us or amazon. But some sets i've noticed i've never seen. Such as the dead orbit hunter armory? or the future war cult titan armory? Can someone please point me in the right direction....I've got almost every destiny set/character made so far and am worried i'm missing some retailers.

Thanks Guardians!

Scalpers have been selling them on eBay since late last year for over US$150 for the two, plus US$50 shipping to Australia.

I've read rumours of them appearing in KMart US stores since earlier this month. If you find any, please do me a favour and pick up an extra pair for me and I'll happily pay you to ship them to Australia. Unfortunately, KMarts website use some kind of GeoIP blocking for non-US visitors, otherwise I'd have gotten a colleague over in the States to buy them for me

Takeshi1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:42 pm
I can usually find some of the sets on either toys-r-us or amazon. But some sets i've noticed i've never seen. Such as the dead orbit hunter armory? or the future war cult titan armory? Can someone please point me in the right direction....I've got almost every destiny set/character made so far and am worried i'm missing some retailers.

Thanks Guardians!
K-Mart has them, I've heard.

But then comes the problem of finding a Kmart.

Well the first wave of heroes are in Kentucky now. I shoulda' bought one of em instead of the Halo Req pack.

Just won a Saladin / Xur bundle in an eBay auction. Only cost me AUD $130 (USD $100), but FOMO got to me

calvinium wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 pm
Just won a Saladin / Xur bundle in an eBay auction. Only cost me AUD $130 (USD $100), but FOMO got to me
That's a lot of money, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Here are the sets found in 1 single Walmart that I could not find anywhere else:
Halo Heroes Series 5
Power Up Packs
Woodland Gungoose
Fireteam Osiris
Operation Throne Drop Pod
Others

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:08 pm
calvinium wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:41 pm
That's a lot of money, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
It is, but Gotta Catch'em All. After the FWC / DO set debacle, I'm not going to wait. Hopefully now that more of those sets are appearing, it might reduce the scalpers prices

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am
Here are the sets found in 1 single Walmart that I could not find anywhere else:
Halo Heroes Series 5
Power Up Packs
Woodland Gungoose
Fireteam Osiris
Operation Throne Drop Pod
Others
#NotDestiny

Return to “Destiny”