[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora! - Page 3 - Community

Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora!

Builds & Discussions
Yeah I think that after wave 2 of 2018, Destiny MCX will be a thing of the past. Really want to see that Ghaul set. He'll make for a nice ultimate Jeff.

I try to keep an optimistic outlook, but if we're seeing implications that Bungie can't afford to use Nathan Fillion anymore...

RichardT1977 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:43 pm
I try to keep an optimistic outlook, but if we're seeing implications that Bungie can't afford to use Nathan Fillion anymore...
ya forsaken. Although we cant say that, it could be on his part choosing to leave the series or bungie cutting him for story reasons. They need to make a big move to reinvest people into destiny and to convince them that the series is worth coming back to. Doing that takes risks, big ones. This definitely fits, but now it comes down to execution.

Nathan Fillion voices a character in Destiny? Anyone think we need Buck head?

The Ghaul set is available for pre-order on Amazon. For $39.99 USD.

The Thresher and Ikora set featured on the front of the Destiny section of Megas site, but the "View Set" button is currently a broken link

They have a proper page for the set now, but it doesn't include images under its "Figures and Gear" section yet.

UPDATE: The pages for the Thresher and Ghaul sets have lists of figures and gear now.

They misnamed the Warlock figure in the Ghaul set, though. If it actually were a Dawnblade Warlock it would be in translucent yellow or orange plastic like the Arcstrider and the Sentinel. Also that "Parade Warlock" is a Hunter and we all know it. But they're good-looking figures that I hope to be able to purchase before the year is out.

I hate to make consecutive posts on a single thread, but this needed to be pointed out:

The Cabal Thresher set is now listed on this website as "Not Available in Your Country" (United States). This is what happened with the Dead Orbit Hunter and FWC Titan, and we all remember what happened with them...

Well I decided to take a trip into the abyss.

Seems like I should get out of here before I bash Destiny and offend everyone.

Bye. I'm actually being responsible for once.

Return to “Destiny”