[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora! - Community

Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora!

Builds & Discussions
Found two unnamed Destiny sets on Amazon. No pics, no prices but here are the descriptions:

SET 1:
- 400 pieces building the ultimate Destiny 2 battle!
- Buildable, articulated Dominus Ghaul figure with deployable weapon
- 5 highly detailed, super poseable Guardian micro action figures
- Figures include a Crucible Titan and parade Warlock, Hunter Arc Strider, Titan Sentinel and Warlock Dawnblade with transparent detailing.

SET 2:
- Buildable Cabal Red Guard Thresher Gunship
- Inspired by Destiny 2
- Ship features rotating thrusters and working launcher
- 2 highly detailed, super poseable micro action figures include Ikora and 1 Cabal Legionary
- Figures come with detachable armor and weapons

Since it's on the site, looks pretty legit to me. Hopefully, Ghaul comes out better than the Cabal bruiser. Still pretty excited for Ikora. The Vanguard Command will finally be complete!

WatchfulCrow wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 pm
Found two unnamed Destiny sets on Amazon. No pics, no prices but here are the descriptions:

SET 1:
- 400 pieces building the ultimate Destiny 2 battle!
- Buildable, articulated Doinus Ghaul figure with deployable weapon
- 5 highly detailed, super poseable Guardian micro action figures
- Figures include a Crucibe Titan and parade Warlock, Hunter Arc Strider, Titan Sentinel and Warlock Dawnblade with transparent detailing.

SET 2:
- Buildable Cabal red Guard Thresher Gunship
- Inspired by Destiny 2
- Ship features rotating thrusteres and working launcher
- 2 highly detailed, super poseable micro action figures include Ikora and 1 Cabal Legionary
- Figures come with detachable armor and weapons

Since it's on the site, looks pretty legit to me. Hopefully, Ghaul comes out better than the Cabal bruiser. Still pretty excited for Ikora. The Vanguard Command will finally be complete!
what did you search for when you found these?

I liked the Cabal Bruiser. But yes, I'm positively squeeing over completing the Vanguard, getting a Ghaul, AND getting minifigs of the new subclasses!

How did you search for them?

Looking forward to the Thresher Gunship. I'll almost certainly be getting that. Hopefully they won't cost too much.

In retrospect, I would kind of like to see links to these items for confirmation (even if it is just the descriptions).

RichardT1977 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:14 pm
In retrospect, I would kind of like to see links to these items for confirmation (even if it is just the descriptions).
No outisde URLs. Rules are rules, even if it is just Amazon. I can vouch, though. I have seen them myself. These are legit.

Okay I found them.

And kudos to you guys for finding this stuff when a basic Amazon search couldn't.

Ooh, I need to see these...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:20 am
Ooh, I need to see these...
Technically you can't because they don't have images up yet. But if you know how to find things online using a few keywords, you should be able to find a link to the placeholder entries mentioned in the initial post.

Return to “Destiny”