[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Where are those new armories? - Community

Where are those new armories?

Builds & Discussions
A long while ago (I think it's been a year) Mega showed off some new Armory sets. A Future War Cult Titan and Dead Orbit Hunter. We've had a lot of sets shown off and released in that time, so where are these? Have they been scheduled to release yet or is this another Last Man Standing II situation where stores don't put the sets on shelves for months after receiving them?

They've shown up at Kmart. I would suggest looking there.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm
Could you name the site or thread where I could find this? I'd like to see who found it. Been waiting quite a while for these!

Bloks Forum, Destiny FWC & Dead Orbit Armory already Discontinued?

Hope this helps.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Hope this helps.
Alright, that helps a lot, thanks!

Joescibelli wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Hope this helps.
Alright, that helps a lot, thanks!
No prob :)

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm
That brings a new problem: Finding a Kmart.

Update on the allusive Dead Orbit Hunter: the ToysRUs CA listing has mysteriously vanished.

Joescibelli wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:53 pm
A long while ago (I think it's been a year) Mega showed off some new Armory sets. A Future War Cult Titan and Dead Orbit Hunter. We've had a lot of sets shown off and released in that time, so where are these? Have they been scheduled to release yet or is this another Last Man Standing II situation where stores don't put the sets on shelves for months after receiving them?
They have been lost to the ages never to be seen on shelves again.

They have both been showing up on the Amazon site recently for around $30 or so each. Managed to snag one if each that way. The Titan I have seen for $18 since I got mine.

Return to “Destiny”