[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Update on the Line? - Community

Update on the Line?

Builds & Discussions
Dear Destiny Designer team

I want to start off by thanking you for all the wonderful sets that we have been receiving so far. They are well modeled and designed that even if it might be off by a bit, the overall product looks fantastic.
Before I get into the main topic, I want everyone who reads this to have a respectful opinion on the matter. Recently I have seen hurtful comments to one another because of the Destiny franchise. To keep a common ground, Destiny might not be your thing. Yes, the game launched horribly and had questionable marketing tactics but know that some people including myself have stuck with this franchise through the good and the bad. Some people might not see that and that is ok. If you despise the game with all your heart and soul than you can, just don't fight others who think otherwise.
Now to the main concern that many people who follow this line might have, is the lack of new sets. Since there isn't much communication with the team, we worry that the line might be canceled. I ask if the Destiny Team could give us an update on what is happening and if there is anything we could do to help. I know since the separation of Activation and Bungie many contracts have been lost, so I wonder if mega construx's contract was one of them. I hope things are going well and that a response can be given. Thank you.

I was going to make a critical comment but...
At least he acknowledged it was bad.

While almost everyone can agree that the game franchise got off to a rough start and has hit a number of snags along the way (and anything beyond that can be debated in another venue), many of us still feel that the setting itself showed and continues to show a lot of promise, and would like the MCX line to continue to explore that.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:49 pm
While almost everyone can agree that the game franchise got off to a rough start and has hit a number of snags along the way (and anything beyond that can be debated in another venue), many of us still feel that the setting itself showed and continues to show a lot of promise, and would like the MCX line to continue to explore that.
Maybe one day.

Maybe it'll be good eventually. I think it's a long way off. The majority of gamers are of my opinion.

But rebellions are built on hope.

I'm going to crawl back into my lair now.

Yes. I have a nearly complete collection so far and I'd love to see more. Especially some Hive Knights and some taken. More dropships and heroes too!

And Taken wouldn't be too hard: just repaint the enemy figures you've already made and you've started.

EDIT: also I've seen a head sculpt from a CoD minifig (from the Riverboat Raid set) which would serve well as a head for a Drifter minifig.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:34 am
And Taken wouldn't be too hard: just repaint the enemy figures you've already made and you've started.

EDIT: also I've seen a head sculpt from a CoD minifig (from the Riverboat Raid set) which would serve well as a head for a Drifter minifig.
Lol, wile the drifter is probably my favorite character I cant get into this season of destiny atm. Gambit lost its shine for me.

Return to “Destiny”