[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 12 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Arcsylver wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 am
I think Mega needs to revisit the Battlescape concept with a Battlescape for each of the Destiny Planets.
I'm pretty sure the reason why there hasn't been a battlescape set in years is that they "shelfwarmed like crazy" according to a few people I've talked to.
But don't take that as fact, I personally would love to see a return of the battlescapes, but only if they're smaller and have more buildable space.

The Destiny line needs troop packs. Some good starters could be a cabal red legion pack and the mysterious purple fallen seen in the Destiny 2 beta. The red legion pack would include a legionary, a phalanx, an incinerator, and maybe a psion. If not, another legionary would be nice. The fallen pack would include a captain, a vandal, a dreg, and a shank. After they make these, the next wave could include troop packs from Destiny 1 like a house of Devils pack, a cabal siege dancer pack to match the Goliath tank and interceptor, a vex pack, and a hive pack.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm
The Destiny line needs troop packs. Some good starters could be a cabal red legion pack and the mysterious purple fallen seen in the Destiny 2 beta. The red legion pack would include a legionary, a phalanx, an incinerator, and maybe a psion. If not, another legionary would be nice. The fallen pack would include a captain, a vandal, a dreg, and a shank. After they make these, the next wave could include troop packs from Destiny 1 like a house of Devils pack, a cabal siege dancer pack to match the Goliath tank and interceptor, a vex pack, and a hive pack.
I'd like some troop pack. Especially Cabal.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
love the idea but there is one major problem. either these fig packs would need to cost more then the ones we have now or the larger figs would have to be cut back. (example the caball one would have two psions) if anything I think they would go with the same idea they did for assassins creed. one guardian figure and a group for enemy's. your suggestion is great. would love to see troop packs for destiny., not sure if they can do it right now but once more molds are out and accessible I'm sure they will be able to do just that or something along this idea.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 am
Sangheilios_01 wrote:
love the idea but there is one major problem. either these fig packs would need to cost more then the ones we have now or the larger figs would have to be cut back. (example the caball one would have two psions) if anything I think they would go with the same idea they did for assassins creed. one guardian figure and a group for enemy's. your suggestion is great. would love to see troop packs for destiny., not sure if they can do it right now but once more molds are out and accessible I'm sure they will be able to do just that or something along this idea.
There's allready too many guardians, all they would have to do is minimize the peices in the build for something like a cabal pack because I for one don't want tons of guardians some of which the same as the packs are Massable taking up space in my collection.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:
There's allready too many guardians, all they would have to do is minimize the peices in the build for something like a cabal pack because I for one don't want tons of guardians some of which the same as the packs are Massable taking up space in my collection.
I'd rather it be that way, I'm not going from a collectors point of view here. Personally I would forgo a build here and just get straight up figure meat. I'm thinking about how mega would market this to a wider audiance.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am
Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

I'd rather it be that way, I'm not going from a collectors point of view here. Personally I would forgo a build here and just get straight up figure meat. I'm thinking about how mega would market this to a wider audiance.
I would think that someone who isn't a collector would want only enemy troops and not more guardians to army build. Anyway, a guardian would also take up the slot of what could be another figure meaning there could only be 3 enemies and a guardian. The reason I have a problem with that is because each faction has so many different enemies so it would be hard enough to decide what 4 figures to include in a pack would be I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to choose 3 types of enemies. With that said I guess we'll just have to wait and see what mega has to offer.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:

I would think that someone who isn't a collector would want only enemy troops and not more guardians to army build. Anyway, a guardian would also take up the slot of what could be another figure meaning there could only be 3 enemies and a guardian. The reason I have a problem with that is because each faction has so many different enemies so it would be hard enough to decide what 4 figures to include in a pack would be I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to choose 3 types of enemies. With that said I guess we'll just have to wait and see what mega has to offer.
Ya fair enough. I hope they do enemy troop packs

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:31 pm
Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Ya fair enough. I hope they do enemy troop packs
Me too. Like the Hive Horde. That was a good set for figures, I reckon.

Tower North: The speaker, new monarchy vendor, Eva levantte, 3 civilians.
Features: Campfire area, kiosk, speaker area.
$50.00

Return to “Destiny”