[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 3 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
I can't wait for them to make troop packs of Fallen! They look so cool!

i would love to have all 3 clases plus any ghost ghost shells and villains like cabal and vex or even fallen
or

since wave 1 is almost coming out or is leaking out at Amazon and other Online retail stores.

What other sets do you want?

I personally want Vanguard Area and or Speaker. heck or even a IRON BANNER one that comes with 4 mini figs exclusive to a online retail. or retail store.

for the biggest set i want TTK SETS!!

PLEASE POST ANY IDEAS !!!!

We got sparrow and interceptor, why not pike?

I would love to see some of the following:

-Oryx (both a Regicide and a King's Fall version)

-Petra and her guards area at the Vestian Outpost

-S.A.B.E.R.-2

-S.A.B.E.R.-2 Set w/the Seraphim Vault (Rasputins Bunker)

-Warsat w/ Ads and 3 Guardians.

-The Court of Oryx Set w/ Thalanok (or some other Various Tier 1,2, or 3 Bosses ) and some other various ads.

-Cabal Colossus

-Sparrows : In a larger, more "detailed" scale

-Echo Chamber......

***GOOFY IDEAS:*** lol
-Eververse Kiosk
-Cryptarch (DARN YOU R. N. Gesus)

More ideas to come!

I would love to see some more Legendary & Exotic loot ( Weapons & gear )

As some people suggested in the comments, a set, or more than one, of the Tower would be amazing to see, because I think it is a very iconic feature of Destiny.

Another suggestion is to make more Fallen enemies, such as Taken or Cabal figures.

Those are my ideas for the second wave of Mega Bloks: Destiny.

Yah, they could make taken out of clear pieces. The only problem is that mega would have to mold ALOT of new pieces, but I trust they would be able to do it quite well.

Not a bad idea though they would have a hard time because these molds need to be very precise and would take a while to mass produce. I know this because my grandpa owns a molding company.

Having bought a few of the Destiny sets now, I think these are honestly the most detailed, high-quality figs Mega Bloks has made for any of its themes. I, for one, would absolutely love to see some mystery packs as a slightly cheaper way of getting more figures.

Return to “Destiny”