[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 4 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
If Mega Bloks make a Destiny figure pack series, they should put in figures with accessories like (by the way, I'm not using the character's actual names) the Vanguards with their unusually large Ghosts, the Cryptarch with maybe a new Engram mold, Shipwright with a tablet with a picture of a ship on it(?) and the Speaker with a Ghost.

If anyone has any other ideas for other characters for other series', post it below.

I am a huge halo mega bloks collecter I was starting to get bored with halo and then mega bloks made a destiny line,one of my favorite games to play.i loved this line's first wave of sets and thought they were amazing except for a few points like how their is little amount of enemy's in the sets and how they keep on using the fallen captain as the enemy so if they could work on that it would be great. Now I have some ideas for new sets
-They should do a mystery pack but not with the full character just bits of armor and ghosts or guns in them.
-They should make swords like the ones in the fallen King because to me those swords are overpowered.
-They should make some packs of like 5 enemy's so we could actually simulate the game.
-And last but not least they should make grenades because this os a very helpful item in the game.

Well that's all I've got, post some of your is ideas of what Mega Bloks should make as sets in the comment section.

[quote="KhaosTheory"] Yeah Titans are my favorite too the hunters are just plain ugly.

I want more Titans since there is only one and if they could create vandals and dregs it would be awesome

Masterchiefvslocke wrote:Yeah Titans are my favorite too the hunters are just plain ugly.
*shadowshot goes through your head*
What were you saying?

It's a great start but there is so much missing!

No female Guardians? At all?

If you buy the Samsara Warlock pack, the Atheon pack and the Warlock Sparrow, you can have a Dead Orbit, Future War Cult and New Monarchy Warlocks...

But there needs to be faction figures for Hunters and Titans too.

Speaking of Titans... ONE? We get ONE titan?

There should be random Exotic weapon and armor packs so we can swap out exotic helmets, etc. Again, male and female versions (Eternal Champion anyone?)

How about figures for the Vanguards? Shax? Xur? The faction leaders? Amanda Holiday?

How about an assortment of heads so we can have helmetless versions of the figures and see Human, Exo, Awoken?

Shader packs that offer a complete set of armor in a specific shader?

Soooo many options.

anything with lord salidin and the iron lords

More Titans. Being limited to acquiring the Titan figure of any kind with only one weapon is kind of a bummer. There are 4 Hunter, and 3 or 4 Warlock figure variants, but only 1 Titan. :(

Spartanz19 wrote:
Masterchiefvslocke wrote:Yeah Titans are my favorite too the hunters are just plain ugly.
*shadowshot goes through your head*
What were you saying?
I agree with z19

Some of my ideas feel free to add yours.
More enemy's such as Taken, Cabal, more Vex, and more Fallen

Return to “Destiny”