[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 8 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
How about a Vanguard Armory with Cayde-6, Zavhala, and Ikora, a Newmonarcy Armory, Iron Banner Armory, Crusible Armory, Dead Orbit Armory, FWC Armory,

Gardan Down/Old Russia
Figures
Hunter/male/part of leg missing
Dead Ghost
Titan/male/EXO/blue
Dog x4
Fallen Capitan x1
Weapons
Fallen Shock Blade x1
Shock Pistol x3
Shrapnel Launcher x2
Scout Rifle x1
Shot Gun x1
Machine Gun x1
Structure
Building /Wall/Corner
Price
$15

I have all the Destiny sets, and I have all my characters maxed out in game. Destiny and Halo are my top 2 favorite games. I have a few ideas you guys may like: I would like to see the Crota ship you get after defeating Crota. Next, I would like to see the front part of the Tower. Then, maybe, a model of Oryx and the four totems you stand on as one cool set. Last, a cabal base?????? Please, everyone, give me feedback and support my ideas! Also check out my Halo set ideas, too!!

Some of my ideas feel free to add your own : )

Fallen Wolf Skiff Raid a Wolf Captian with a Scorch Cannon, two Stealth Vandels with Shock Blades, three Wolf Dregs with two Shock Pistols, Shock Daggers, a Shock Granade, and a Sharpel Launcher.

Vanguard Armory
Ikora
Zavhala
Cayde-6
Vanguard Titan
Vanguard Hunter (female)
Vanguard Warlock
Vanguard Ghost
Cayde-6's Ghost
Zavhala's Ghost
Ikora's Ghost
weapons
Vanguard Hand Cannon
Vanguard Pluse Rifle
Vanguard Scout Rifle
Vanguard Auto Rifle
Vanguard Sniper Rifle
Vanguard Fussion Rifle
Vanguard Sidearm
Vanguard Shotgun
Vanguard Rocket Launcher
Vanguard Machinegun
Price $20.00

The Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow
Figures
Iron Banner Titan
SIVA Fallen Vandal 2x
weapons
Iron Gjallarhorn
Axe of the Iron Lords
Fallen Shock Rifle
Fallen Wire Rifle
price $15.00

A set that's the tower???

Thanks, i was also thinking about a set with three gaurdians and a boss from a random strike. i was also thinking about a two gaurdian, three cabal troops or minifigures and one of the cabal tanks

OR a fallen ship or hive ship.

Return to “Destiny”