[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 25 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Ok, I know most of these suggestions have already been made a million times, but I aim to act as an index of what Mega Construx has yet to design in terms of the Destiny universe. This is my first post on this forum, and I've been collecting ideas for sets for quite a while now. Feel free to reply with any more creative ideas, as my ideas are totally lacking in that area.

#Warning# [Spoilers for the Forsaken Campaign near the end of this post]

First off if a list of all the enemy units and significant names in the Destiny franchise that have yet to come to fruition

Fallen: Vandals, Dregs, Marauders, Wretch, Servitors, and various types of Shanks (Tracer Shanks, Repeater Shanks, Exploder Shanks, and Heavy Shanks. The first three shanks can be make with minor modifications to the original shank model, but the heavy shank obviously requires a totally revamped design)
As of the time of this post, there have been only a handful of sets featuring fallen, with pitifully low numbers of enemies. Only Captains and basic shanks have been make, each set barely differing from the other in terms of enemies. Due to their huge involvement, I had expected them to be more prevalent than their current position.

Hive: Acolytes, Knights (including the knights wielding shields), Wizards, and Ogres
So far, only one set has been made with hive in it. It was a minor seeder ship, with two basic thrall and one cursed thrall. This set is a step in the right direction due to its army-building possibilities. It can easily be bought in bulk once discounted, though you'd end up with a ton of the same warlock figure. The intention is good, but not enough sets have been released to justify the idea.

Cabal: Phalanx, Colossus, Gladiator, Centurion, and Scorpio turrets
The Cabal are the most fleshed out enemy faction, largely due to the red war. This faction is more difficult to organize, as they are totally different between Destiny 1 and its sequel (a.k.a. the difference between the dust eaters and other subsets, the red legion who usurped the old order of cabal, and the loyalists who followed Calus, present in "The Leviathan" raid in Destiny 2).

Vex: Fanatic, Minotaur, Hydra, and Cyclopes
The Vex are the second most numerous faction in the Mega Construx line. Sets feature Atheon, one Goblin, two Harpies, and one Hobgoblin. I have no complaints with Mega Construx's handling of the Vex, as they are not the most prevalent of enemies.

Taken: All previously mentioned enemies, except for: Dreg, Wretch, Marauder, all Shanks, Gladiator, Scorpio Turrets, Fanatics, and Cyclopes
The Taken are the most prevalent enemy faction in both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2. They are absolutely a must have, and I find Mega Construx's lack of Taken... inexcusable . As the taken are reskins of previous enemies, they would not be difficult to produce. Simply reusing the old molds with pitch black plastic and a small amount of white wash would easily replicate the Taken look. I implore any Mega Construx employees that happen to read this... please make some Taken.

Scorn: Stalker, Raider, Ravager, Wraith, Lurker, Screeb, Abomination, and Chieftain
The Scorn are the latest addition to Destiny, through Forsaken. Although they are the most transformative and currently popular enemy faction, I wouldn't recommend Mega Construx to create them for a long time. To overlook the other lacking factions and instead produce the latest enemies would leave the collection of enemies quite incomplete.

None of the list mentions or asks for special enemies, such as "major" (yellow health) versions of each and every enemy. Bosses would be amazing for structuring sets and allowing iconic places in Destiny, but they are not the most necessary inclusion.

My Best Set Ideas
$150 ~ Fallen Skiff - The Fallen are reinforcing their territory in the EDZ. Show them their place!
Contains: One Fallen Skiff (complete with shooting frontal cannons, and a mechanism to connect to a fallen walker), two Dregs, two Vandals, and a Marauder. Set also contains clear stands to hold the Skiff in the air, anchored by flat ground pieces.

$150 ~ Hive Tombship - Stop the Hive infestation on Titan!
Contains: One Hive Tombship, two Acolytes, a Wizard, and two Knights (one with a shield and a sword, the other with a hive boomer). Set also contains clear stands to hold the tombship in the air, anchored by flat ground pieces.

$30 ~ The Last City - Repel the Red Legion's forces and retake the Last City.
Contains: Three buildings (One of which is two floored, the other is three floored, and the last is mostly destroyed), one Legionary, one Gladiator, and one Guardian. Set also contains a relatively large amount of ground, which is riddled with broken parts of buildings.

$70 ~ Gambit Arena - Bank your last motes and defeat the Primeval to win the Gambit!
Contains: a Primeval Boss (Preferably a large taken Captain, due to its presence in random story missions and public events), a Primeval Envoy (just a taken wizard), various Taken minions, and two Guardians. Set also contains various buildings (random parts of structures from the EDZ, representing the mid-point on the Emerald Coast), and 10 motes.

$50 ~ Payback - Gain access to the Orobas Vectura using the massive Drake tank and stop the Red Legion!
Contains: One Drake Tank, one War Dog, one Legionary, one Centurion, and one Guardian

$40 ~ Voice of Riven - Conquer the strange Taken in your way. Defeat the Voice of Riven and avenge Cayde-6.
Contains: Chimera, The Voice of Riven (A taken Servitor, doubling as the Malfeasance boss in Gambit), One Guardian (in a Forsaken set of armor), and Uldron Sov

$60 ~ Nothing Left to Say - Climb the Watchtower and fight the Fanatic, the last of the Scorned Barons.
Contains: The Fanatic (only a few new molds needed for this character, his helmet and his scepter/staff), a random amount of basic Scorn enemies (Stalkers, Ravagers, etc.), and one Guardian (in a Forsaken set of armor). Set also contains an Awoken ship (containing a functioning launcher, to represent dropping bombs on the Scorn), some parts of the tangled shore, some parts of the Awoken Watchtower.

$30/$40 ~ Retake the Tangled Shore - In return for his generosity, the Spider requires compensation.
Contains: One Scorn Chieftain, two of the Spider's Associates (one with a Wire Rifle, the other with an Arc Spear), and one of the Spider's Servitor. Set also Contains various structures seen on the Tangled shore, and three fallen containers (serving as the objective in the Forsaken Mission "Scorned").

Ok, I know most of these suggestions have already been made a million times, but I aim to act as an index of what Mega Construx has yet to design in terms of the Destiny universe. This is my first post on this forum, and I've been collecting ideas for sets for quite a while now. Feel free to reply with any more creative ideas, as my ideas are totally lacking in that area.

#Warning# [Spoilers for the Forsaken Campaign near the end of this post]

First off if a list of all the enemy units and significant names in the Destiny franchise that have yet to come to fruition

Fallen: Vandals, Dregs, Marauders, Wretch, Servitors, and various types of Shanks (Tracer Shanks, Repeater Shanks, Exploder Shanks, and Heavy Shanks. The first three shanks can be make with minor modifications to the original shank model, but the heavy shank obviously requires a totally revamped design)
As of the time of this post, there have been only a handful of sets featuring fallen, with pitifully low numbers of enemies. Only Captains and basic shanks have been make, each set barely differing from the other in terms of enemies. Due to their huge involvement, I had expected them to be more prevalent than their current position.

Hive: Acolytes, Knights (including the knights wielding shields), Wizards, and Ogres
So far, only one set has been made with hive in it. It was a minor seeder ship, with two basic thrall and one cursed thrall. This set is a step in the right direction due to its army-building possibilities. It can easily be bought in bulk once discounted, though you'd end up with a ton of the same warlock figure. The intention is good, but not enough sets have been released to justify the idea.

Cabal: Phalanx, Colossus, Gladiator, Centurion, and Scorpio turrets
The Cabal are the most fleshed out enemy faction, largely due to the red war. This faction is more difficult to organize, as they are totally different between Destiny 1 and its sequel (a.k.a. the difference between the dust eaters and other subsets, the red legion who usurped the old order of cabal, and the loyalists who followed Calus, present in "The Leviathan" raid in Destiny 2).

Vex: Fanatic, Minotaur, Hydra, and Cyclopes
The Vex are the second most numerous faction in the Mega Construx line. Sets feature Atheon, one Goblin, two Harpies, and one Hobgoblin. I have no complaints with Mega Construx's handling of the Vex, as they are not the most prevalent of enemies.

Taken: All previously mentioned enemies, except for: Dreg, Wretch, Marauder, all Shanks, Gladiator, Scorpio Turrets, Fanatics, and Cyclopes
The Taken are the most prevalent enemy faction in both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2. They are absolutely a must have, and I find Mega Construx's lack of Taken... inexcusable . As the taken are reskins of previous enemies, they would not be difficult to produce. Simply reusing the old molds with pitch black plastic and a small amount of white wash would easily replicate the Taken look. I implore any Mega Construx employees that happen to read this... please make some Taken.

Scorn: Stalker, Raider, Ravager, Wraith, Lurker, Screeb, Abomination, and Chieftain
The Scorn are the latest addition to Destiny, through Forsaken. Although they are the most transformative and currently popular enemy faction, I wouldn't recommend Mega Construx to create them for a long time. To overlook the other lacking factions and instead produce the latest enemies would leave the collection of enemies quite incomplete.

None of the list mentions or asks for special enemies, such as "major" (yellow health) versions of each and every enemy. Bosses would be amazing for structuring sets and allowing iconic places in Destiny, but they are not the most necessary inclusion.

My Best Set Ideas
$150 ~ Fallen Skiff - The Fallen are reinforcing their territory in the EDZ. Show them their place!
Contains: One Fallen Skiff (complete with shooting frontal cannons, and a mechanism to connect to a fallen walker), two Dregs, two Vandals, and a Marauder. Set also contains clear stands to hold the Skiff in the air, anchored by flat ground pieces.

$150 ~ Hive Tombship - Stop the Hive infestation on Titan!
Contains: One Hive Tombship, two Acolytes, a Wizard, and two Knights (one with a shield and a sword, the other with a hive boomer). Set also contains clear stands to hold the tombship in the air, anchored by flat ground pieces.

$30 ~ The Last City - Repel the Red Legion's forces and retake the Last City.
Contains: Three buildings (One of which is two floored, the other is three floored, and the last is mostly destroyed), one Legionary, one Gladiator, and one Guardian. Set also contains a relatively large amount of ground, which is riddled with broken parts of buildings.

$70 ~ Gambit Arena - Bank your last motes and defeat the Primeval to win the Gambit!
Contains: a Primeval Boss (Preferably a large taken Captain, due to its presence in random story missions and public events), a Primeval Envoy (just a taken wizard), various Taken minions, and two Guardians. Set also contains various buildings (random parts of structures from the EDZ, representing the mid-point on the Emerald Coast), and 10 motes.

$50 ~ Payback - Gain access to the Orobas Vectura using the massive Drake tank and stop the Red Legion!
Contains: One Drake Tank, one War Dog, one Legionary, one Centurion, and one Guardian

$40 ~ Voice of Riven - Conquer the strange Taken in your way. Defeat the Voice of Riven and avenge Cayde-6.
Contains: Chimera, The Voice of Riven (A taken Servitor, doubling as the Malfeasance boss in Gambit), One Guardian (in a Forsaken set of armor), and Uldron Sov

$60 ~ Nothing Left to Say - Climb the Watchtower and fight the Fanatic, the last of the Scorned Barons.
Contains: The Fanatic (only a few new molds needed for this character, his helmet and his scepter/staff), a random amount of basic Scorn enemies (Stalkers, Ravagers, etc.), and one Guardian (in a Forsaken set of armor). Set also contains an Awoken ship (containing a functioning launcher, to represent dropping bombs on the Scorn), some parts of the tangled shore, some parts of the Awoken Watchtower.

$30/$40 ~ Retake the Tangled Shore - In return for his generosity, the Spider requires compensation.
Contains: One Scorn Chieftain, two of the Spider's Associates (one with a Wire Rifle, the other with an Arc Spear), and one of the Spider's Servitor. Set also Contains various structures seen on the Tangled shore, and three fallen containers (serving as the objective in the Forsaken Mission "Scorned").

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:31 am
So guys we did it

Bungie has separated itself from a toxic relationship hopefully Destiny will have a comeback, a redemption.
Unfortunately, barely anyone from Halo Bungie still works there, so I wouldn't get excited.
Fun fact:
343i is pretty hated, despite having a chunk of ex-bungie employees working for it.
The name isn't everything.
How exactly is 343 hated? They're known for making the best Halo games, and Destiny 2 already has a ton of potential. Splitting off from Activision/Blizzard only means less content throttling and more control over their Ip.

Although Bungie has messed up a lot, Forsaken is still the most well rounded experience Destiny has to offer as a franchise

DjSh33p wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:59 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:31 am
So guys we did it

Bungie has separated itself from a toxic relationship hopefully Destiny will have a comeback, a redemption.
Unfortunately, barely anyone from Halo Bungie still works there, so I wouldn't get excited.
Fun fact:
343i is pretty hated, despite having a chunk of ex-bungie employees working for it.
How exactly is 343 hated? They're known for making the best Halo games, and Destiny 2 already has a ton of potential. Splitting off from Activision/Blizzard only means less content throttling and more control over their Ip.

Although Bungie has messed up a lot, Forsaken is still the most well rounded experience Destiny has to offer as a franchise
Halo 4 was good story wise, sucked with the multiplayer.
Halo 5 has a very bad story but a decent multiplayer.
I'm still giving 343i a chance with Infinite.
Unfortunately most players saw how badly they messed up with Guardians and don't trust them anymore.

Destiny 2 has potential but I'd like to warn you:
Although Activision had a lot of influence, Bungie were the ones to implement every feature into the game.
They could have said no earlier ... But they didn't.
Destiny Bungie is sort of Bungie 2.
The OG Bungie team is in large part actually with 343i.
So heed my warning. Don't buy games blindly. Make sure they're actually giving you what you payed for.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:12 pm
DjSh33p wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:59 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Fun fact:

Halo 4 was good story wise, sucked with the multiplayer.
Halo 5 has a very bad story but a decent multiplayer.
I'm still giving 343i a chance with Infinite.
Unfortunately most players saw how badly they messed up with Guardians and don't trust them anymore.

Destiny 2 has potential but I'd like to warn you:
Although Activision had a lot of influence, Bungie were the ones to implement every feature into the game.
They could have said no earlier ... But they didn't.
Destiny Bungie is sort of Bungie 2.
The OG Bungie team is in large part actually with 343i.
So heed my warning. Don't buy games blindly. Make sure they're actually giving you what you payed for.
Yeah, that's totally true. Sorry if I seemed like some destiny fanboy there, but imo, the splitting from Activision can only be positive.

It will not fix the game completely, but less forced monetization and update schedules allows bungie to do what they want, and they have done some good stuff. But besides that, you're totally right; you should only buy something once other people have determined its quality.

Who cares about spoilers for a game with cr@p writing in the first place?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:56 am
Well, some people like the game. And they don't want spoilers.

RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

the best character in the game is immediately killed off in foresaken to artificially create an emotional moment between the cardboard cut out characters.

Destiny is garbage.

Also don't be complaining im spoiling ANYTHING this can all be found in the promotional material.

Im going to go play halo 3.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:15 pm
RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:

the best character in the game is immediately killed off in foresaken to artificially create an emotional moment between the cardboard cut out characters.

Destiny is garbage.

Also don't be complaining im spoiling ANYTHING this can all be found in the promotional material.

Im going to go play halo 3.
HOORAH

Jeez. There is less unbridled fury towards Destiny on Waypoint.

If you guys hate Destiny so much why are you guys even hanging around this forum? Surely it would be “a waste off time” to you.

I wanna see more vendors. Like Devrim, Hawthorne, or Sloan.

Return to “Destiny”