[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 8 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
RichardT1977 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 pm
Plenty of Hezen Lords at Target and the local GameStops in Fayetteville NC. Well, a sufficient amount, anyway.
Hmm, that's a long way from California...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:45 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 pm
Plenty of Hezen Lords at Target and the local GameStops in Fayetteville NC. Well, a sufficient amount, anyway.
Hmm, that's a long way from California...
Agreed. Wait u live in California spartanz19 just like me? Where in California

I actually have all the ones u can get in Amazon witch is most I've been looking for more bus I can't find most of the new ones but when I do ill buy them all :-)

Just snagged all 6 of The Destiny Heroes figures on Amazon still had to pay 3 times retail cost for the *** things since there is NO retail here in Chicago that sells anything Mega that is current

Got the Gjallarwing and Avalon Courser Sparrow Sets on Ebay.

I have been adding to my list post a few pages back. At this point I am only missing the FWC Titan ,Dead Orbit Hunter, cabal Harvester, Xur Armory, Saladin Armory and the Con exclusive Titan, Warlock and Saladin w/Ghost sets.

Kool. Just picked up the Spider Tank.

Got myself the Cabal Harvester last week (actually made the purchase two weeks ago, but weather held up its delivery). Finally finished assembling it two days ago (that rig is BIG!)

Got my S-34 Ravensteel this morning, hand delivered from a colleague who visited the US office, who was passed it from another colleague over there who I'd convinced to walk into a brick-and-mortar GameStop to pick it up when they advertised that "Brick By Brick" emblem promotion. Due to the confusion over the promo though, he missed out on getting the code for me too :(

The Goliath Tank and Aspect of Glass arrived last week and I've got the last 3 of the "Heroes" in transit, as well as the Gjallerwing. Once I source an Avalon Courser, I'll just need to get the new armory sets and then my collection will be complete, for now!

I don't know much about Destiny but here's what I have.
2x Cryptid Hunter Armoury
1x Samsara Warlock Armoury
2x Henzen Lords Warlock Armoury
1x Ruin Wings Titan Armoury
1x Cabal Gladiator Battle

Just received the Jovian Guard Titan, Vanguard Titan and Endling Warlock today, completing my Heroes sets

Return to “Destiny”