[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 5 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am
Yeah looks like I wont be getting that one any time soon. Going rate is $80-$120 on ebay right now.
hmm ok thanks I can pre sell it ill wait a little to see if someone I have talked to is going or not. if they are I think they can get one for me but I'm watching ebay now. I must keep my collection complete... Con exclusive are the bain of my existence
Yeah, it is the bane of my wallet indeed, haha! I could have bought both Cabal Bruiser and Goliath Tank sets for the price I paid for the SDCC exclusive... But I couldn't let it pass.

WatchfulCrow wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am
Yeah looks like I wont be getting that one any time soon. Going rate is $80-$120 on ebay right now.
hmm ok thanks I can pre sell it ill wait a little to see if someone I have talked to is going or not. if they are I think they can get one for me but I'm watching ebay now. I must keep my collection complete... Con exclusive are the bain of my existence
Yeah, it is the bane of my wallet indeed, haha! I could have bought both Cabal Bruiser and Goliath Tank sets for the price I paid for the SDCC exclusive... But I couldn't let it pass.
Lol found one presell for the retail price. With shipping of course.. Its kinda similar to when heroes wave 4 came out.

I got both destiny Sparrow sets

1 Warlok
And
1 Hunter

Callof83 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 pm

1 Warlok
And
1 Hunter
Hoping to get that aspect of glass soon. Got everything else i think in pre order. Now NYCC. What exsclusive will you yeild

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:59 pm
Callof83 wrote:

1 Warlok
And
1 Hunter
Hoping to get that aspect of glass soon. Got everything else i think in pre order. Now NYCC. What exsclusive will you yeild
What do you mean?

Callof83 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:59 pm
Callof83 wrote:

1 Warlok
And
1 Hunter
What do you mean?
Mega had a NYCC exsclusive last year the sunbreaker titan. Thouse two exsclusive figs. I'm collecting the entire series of destiny sets so I'm trying to get everything including exsclusive. If you mean by the other pre order stuff I bought the SDCC exsclusive on eBay as a pre sell and pre ordered the raven steal armory packs and harvester at gamestop. However i do not have the aspect yet.

Mega had a NYCC exsclusive last year the sunbreaker titan. Thouse two exsclusive figs. I'm collecting the entire series of destiny sets so I'm trying to get everything including exsclusive. If you mean by the other pre order stuff I bought the SDCC exsclusive on eBay as a pre sell and pre ordered the raven steal armory packs and harvester at gamestop. However i do not have the aspect yet.
[/quote]

Should Have pre-ordered the Harvester on Amazon. I get mine Tuesday. I think game stop isn't until September.....

Other than that, I have all the Destiny sets. Excluding The SDCC ones, I don't really want them.

HALOFOREVER117 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:17 pm
Should Have pre-ordered the Harvester on Amazon. I get mine Tuesday. I think game stop isn't until September.....

Other than that, I have all the Destiny sets. Excluding The SDCC ones, I don't really want them.
The " sign will grab that text and put it in quotes. However you can also use the quote tab.

I would have preordered from Amazon but it wasent available at the time I pre ordered at game stop. Amazon didn't have it up till 3 weeks after.

Return to “Destiny”