[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which Destiny Faction is the Coolest? - Community

Which Destiny Faction is the Coolest?

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey everybody! Which of the four main antagonistic factions do you like the most (Hive, Cabal, Fallen, or Vex)? Personally I like the Cabal figures the best - they are some of our biggest Mega Construx figures to date!

I'm definitely with the Fallen, they really look intimidating with the four arms and armor!

Community Team
Hey charlie! I removed the poll, so we can just post our answer in the thread :)

It's tough to say - I always enjoy hordes, so Hive is the obvious answer, but I also like the heavy armor of the Cabal and the bug-like appearance of the Fallen. Overall, I'd go with Hive, but those three all look great.

Hey guys my old account is CyberFrostOP if you don´t remember me I changed my name. Anyway on to the comment my favorite enemies faction is the Cabal they are so cool. And my favorite tower faction is dead orbit

CaryMega wrote:Hey charlie! I removed the poll, so we can just post our answer in the thread :)
K thats fine!

I just got destiny a while ago so at the moment I have to go with the Fallen.

CaryMega wrote:Hey everybody! Which of the four main antagonistic factions do you like the most (Hive, Cabal, Fallen, or Vex)? Personally I like the Cabal figures the best - they are some of our biggest Mega Construx figures to date!
I really like the vex. The lore and back story to them are interesting and I can't eat to see what you guys do with them in the future. Then I'd have to say the fallen because there's still not alot we dont know about them even now. Hive I'm sick of in game wile caball deserve there time in the sun.

Definitely Fallen, I think they're the coolest in every way.

Return to “Destiny”