[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 12 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Be careful with Dagger Charlie cause I bought two one had 2 left leg armours (Hermes) and my with one of my wetworks it had a missformed hip piece and the Dagger symbol was missing on his shoulder. Any way best of luck with yours

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:24 pm
Be careful with Dagger Charlie cause I bought two one had 2 left leg armours (Hermes) and my with one of my wetworks it had a missformed hip piece and the Dagger symbol was missing on his shoulder. Any way best of luck with yours
Yeah I've heard some bad stories about Dagger Team. Should've gone with the Night Ops CoD set, though I reckon I'd get more use out of Dagger Team. Do Mega send replacement figure parts to Aussie? Luckily I've got a lot of spare figures and bits 'n' bobs so hopefully I can fix up any problems. Yeah I hate it when I get issues with figures. I had some problems with Taurus Team. Although all I had to do was return it.

No idea about replacement parts in Australia I'll have to try one day. Never really had any serious problems I haven't really been able to fix apart from my first Kodiak but I just took it back and got a replacement.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Indeed. I phoned up every TRU. I got the same reply each time: "Just SGT Forge, sorry."

Anyway, I placed an Amazon order for Decimus, Palmer and FireTeam Dagger so hopefully that'll come soon.
Decimus is cool. He has a nice gravhammer. Dager is decent it has some good armor but build is a bit disappointing.
Yeah the build looks a bit meh. I'm just getting it for some more UNSC figures and weapons. All I have is oversized Assault Rifles.
Lol what do you mean.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:18 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Decimus is cool. He has a nice gravhammer. Dager is decent it has some good armor but build is a bit disappointing.
Yeah the build looks a bit meh. I'm just getting it for some more UNSC figures and weapons. All I have is oversized Assault Rifles.
Lol what do you mean.
The pre-2017 Assault Rifle. It's waaay too big. Figures can't even shoulder it.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:18 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Lol what do you mean.
The pre-2017 Assault Rifle. It's waaay too big. Figures can't even shoulder it.
Not true I can send you a pick of It shouldered... Well post one. I'll admit the new one is muuuuuccchh better though... wait actually

[gallery]Resurgence ep31[/gallery] ? Why isn't this working for me. Can anyone else get this to work?

Here's a link Charlie

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... gence-ep31

Image 1 and 4 Kestral has his assault rifle shouldered (also man my gun fire editing sucks, I need to get another app for that)

Yeah I see that. It's still oversized compared to the in-game one.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:55 pm
Yeah I see that. It's still oversized compared to the in-game one.
Ya the new mold is a great improvement overall.

Yup. I'm yet to get one but just looking at it, the part looks so much better. They needed to update it a while ago, really. Sort of like the BR.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:21 pm
Yup. I'm yet to get one but just looking at it, the part looks so much better. They needed to update it a while ago, really. Sort of like the BR.
Ya agreed.

Return to “Halo”