[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 13 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
I just added a bunch of figs from Maverick, Warrior, and the new marine customizer pack. Really happy with these and hope to see the new sets soon!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:10 am
I just added a bunch of figs from Maverick, Warrior, and the new marine customizer pack. Really happy with these and hope to see the new sets soon!
Nice, ya maverick is a good series and so is warrior although not as good. The marine customizer is nice. The colors are very neutral and basic.

Just got my Blue Team in the mail. I'll open it later. Hopefully it's alright wash wise, and complete.

I noticed the two ODST drop pods at my walmart today, so I got one of each. I've been waiting for those to show up for a while.

Yay my blue team is pretty good and the wash isn't bad

BOOM! Dagger Team, Palmer and Decimus arrived in the post about 2 mins ago. I'll put them together in a bit. They seem good. I'm kinda pleasantly surprised by Palmer as I thought the helmet would look terrible. It's not that bad.

Update: I've build the sets, no issues (even though I got a Dagger Team) so that's kool. I must say I like the sets, their all quite nice.

Lucky Charlie! My Blue Teams pretty good too!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:57 am
Lucky Charlie! My Blue Teams pretty good too!
Awesome I'm glad to hear that the silver wash wasn't that bad on yours.

I have a descent collection, about six overflowing boxes. (Not including the Firebase or Elephant.) I have lots of old sets, (Versus sets, the origional Elephant, old mystery pack characters, etc) a bunch of newer sets (Firebase, new Halo Heroes, and new team packs, etc) and quite a few in the middle.

I can't even go through my collection. My biggest set though is the UNSC vulture

Return to “Halo”