[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 9 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 am
I must have 100 HALO figures by now.
sweat also I have no idea to the question. naming off what I know is not possible as I don't know all the figure names. basically we have like 8 reach figs armor types alone. 8 different marine configurations and probably somewhere near 20 or 30 Spartan armor configurations in super possible armors. I literally don't know all the armors but its a lot like a lot a lot. use the troop packs for refrense as most armors appeared at least ones in one or another. then go to MAFs then to the Og outlanders set for thouse last armors. then theres the helljumper and warmaster and wetwork that yet to have made it in troop packs along with Freds and lindas armor from blue team and tanaka from Osiris.

I have about 40 COD guys, 10 Assassin's creed, 6 WOW, 20 King Arthur, 5 Pyrates and Spiderman. All up that's about 190 figures. I'll probably reach 200+ by August.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 am
I have about 40 COD guys, 10 Assassin's creed, 6 WOW, 20 King Arthur, 5 Pyrates and Spiderman. All up that's about 190 figures. I'll probably reach 200+ by August.
I got a bunch of Halo but barely anything from other lines. I might have 160.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 pm
charliebucket wrote:
That's still a lot, bro!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 pm
charliebucket wrote:
I agree that is a lot. set wise I have no clue what I got thanks to a boat load of troop packs. I did a figure horde awile ago. basically when i only had a few super posable figures. the collection has grown quite a bit and now i have no idea how many figs i have from any lines sept terminator and assains creed. as i only have 1 if that for sets.

I don't wanna know it's to big anyway.

GUYS, GUYS!!! Chack out the new Halo sets!!! Arctic Jackrabbit! Gungoose Rampage! A new Wolverine! Builders Forage!!! And don't forget the new Series Maverick!!! Oh, Thankyou MEGA!!! You maded my day and Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 8:10 pm
GUYS, GUYS!!! Chack out the new Halo sets!!! Arctic Jackrabbit! Gungoose Rampage! A new Wolverine! Builders Forage!!! And don't forget the new Series Maverick!!! Oh, Thankyou MEGA!!! You maded my day and Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the Wolverine. Nothing much else. Corporate Security Cyclops makes me laugh, though.

How many of those are gonna reach places like the uk, Australia and New Zealand, still waiting for Foxtrot and basically everything else

These are sets that no one has even broadcasted on youtube about! These sets are amazing!!! I need at least 6 of the Builders forage! Thankyou again MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Halo”