[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 19 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
spartan042alpha2 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 am
I have shelves that are almost overflowing with books, MegaBloks and other assorted things, And at this point in time, I can't afford more shelves or MegaBloks.
For airships consider buying strong fishing wire and hanging them from the ceiling? I have not done so myself yet but I have seen many people do so (helps get the ships in the air and clear some space)

I've wanted to do that. My luck they would fall, glide down and hit me in my sleep then smash.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:12 am
I've wanted to do that. My luck they would fall, glide down and hit me in my sleep then smash.

LOL yea hence my apprehension of doing so.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:12 am
HAHA! Yea I had my AC gunboat on a shelf right next to my bed about a meter above. Constantly freaking out it was gonna poke me in the eye hehe...

As long as you've got the line attached to the strongest part of the model and a good anchor to the ceiling, it shoudln't be that much of a problem. Plus running more lines to the model and back to the ceiling gives you more opportunity to make sure it's not gonna fall. Or just use one strand, attach both ends to the ceiling and use it as a sling by just putting the model through the loop and use a second length, again as a sling, to hold the nose at whatever angle you want.

spartan042alpha2 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:03 pm
As long as you've got the line attached to the strongest part of the model and a good anchor to the ceiling, it shoudln't be that much of a problem. Plus running more lines to the model and back to the ceiling gives you more opportunity to make sure it's not gonna fall. Or just use one strand, attach both ends to the ceiling and use it as a sling by just putting the model through the loop and use a second length, again as a sling, to hold the nose at whatever angle you want.
i might try this

The one thing I would suggest doing before you put it up on permanent display is to find something that's about the right weight as the model you're gonna put up and test what you're gonna attach the line to just so you know for sure that it'll hold it for a good long time. if you leave the test object alone, hopefully something that's not easily broken if it fell from more than five feet, and it stays as anchored as it was when you put it up there, then please go ahead and use that.

Today is a great day for me * gets in a proud stance* I completed my Noble Team *smiles extremely wide*

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 am
Today is a great day for me * gets in a proud stance* I completed my Noble Team *smiles extremely wide*
Yeeeehaw!!!!!

Toy Designer
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 am
Congrats! Any plans to add some pictures of the team in the gallery? I'd love to see the team all together.

Return to “Halo”