[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
This thread is all about your collection. Not what you want or need but what you currently own.
You can share a text list or images.

UNSC
2x V1 Warthogs (1 swapped the turret for a V2 turret from the EVA last stand)
1x Missilehog (Blue series)
1x AA gun vs Missilehog
1x TTHog (Red exclusive one)
1x Rockethog vs Ghost (original arctic one)
1x Covenant Strike (Walmart/Asda exclusive?)
2x Guasshogs (1 Night ops, 1 Yellow and Black)
1x original Guasshog vs Locust
1x H4 warthog set
2x Spades (1 Orange, 1 Red)
3x Wolverines (1 covert, 1 Arctic, 1 green)
5 Cyclops (Desert, Arctic, Jungle, Covert, Attack)
3x Scorpions (1 original, 2x Stings)
1x ONI Siege Bike set
1x ONI Quad Walker Set (V1 production)
1x Infinity Armor Bay
1x Cryobay
1x Cobra
1x Mantis
2x Blue marine weapon packs
5x H4 Space marine weapon packs (V2 articulated)
2x Mongoose sets (1 H4, 1 Original)
2x Elephants (Orignal and Spartan Assault versions)
1x Mammoth
2x H4 Sierra troop packs
1x Flood siege
3x falcons (Blue series, original, Covert)
2x Hornets (NMPD, Red)
1x Shortsword
2x Pelicans (original and H4)
6 Drop pods (2x Snipers, 1x heavy, 1x Arctic, 1x covert 1x Bronze metallic).
1x Highground
1x EVA's Last stand
1x Sabre and gantry
1x Gremlin
1x Arctic Battlescape
1x Drone Breakout set.
1x ODST Ambush (Almost forgot this one)
1x Spartan Tribute pack (Almost forgot this one too)
2x NMPD Car sets (forgotten the name of the set)
1x Wombat drone
Countless combat teams and single figs (forgotten all the ones I have)

Covenant:
1x Shadow
1x H2A Battlepack
1x Phantom
4x Banshee (original, blue series, orbital, H5)
2x Wraiths (original and H4)
2x Spectres
1x revenant (Original)
12x Drop pods (Zealot, Reach Ultra, white ultra, 7 Purple metallic series, 1 crimson metallic series)
1x Shade Turret set
1x Blue series weapon pack version 1 (V2 combat elite set which came out a couple of years before the never appearing honorguard version)
1x Seraph
1x Crimson combat team (the customisable one with the red honorguard)
2x Brute choppers (Original and Cheiftan charge)
2x Brute Prowlers (Original and red versions)
1x Scarab
1x H4 Ghost (the one before the M'dama one)
1x 16 fig pack Purple covies vs Stealth Spartans
Again countless combat teams and single figures.

Flood
Other than the previously mention flood hunters/covert ops sets (Siege and covert Falcon)
1x Flood hunter combat unit
1x Flood drop pod
Plus a few single figure pack floods.

Rare figs/gummies:
S9 Scout with scattershot (found by myself)
S7 Storm Elite with Needler (bought off eBay)
S7 Zealot with Needler (Bought off eBay)

^ My current halo collection

I'm not really a big Halo collector. So I'm not entirely sure which sets I do have.
I mostly get them for the pieces.

I do have one still in the box: Halo Wars Arial Ambush.

1 x UNSC Fireteam Rhino (boxed)
1 x UNSC Victor squad (boxed)
1 x UNSC Fireteam Venom (boxed)
1 x UNSC Foreteam Crimson (boxed)
1 x UNSC Offworld Cyclops
1 x UNSC Cyclops Jungle Strike
1 x UNSC Cyclops Desert Strike
1 x UNSC Attack Cyclops
1 x UNSC Wombat Recon dRone
1 x UNSC Gungoose
1 x UNSC Siege Bike
1 x Damage Control Cyclops
1 x NMPD Pelican Air Base
1 x UNSC Mammoth

Metal series
1 x UNSC Warthog
1 x UNSC Scorpion
1 x Covenant Banshee
1 x Battle pack 1
1 x Battle pack 3

And a bunch of blind pack figs.

A lot of my stuff got wrecked but I had (or still have) :

UNSC Wolverine
2 versions of the Gausshog
Locust
Troop transport Warthog
Rockethog
Cobra
Regular warthog
Shade turret
Scorpion tank
Sparrowhawk (ODST version)
Fireteam Taurus
Weapon packs (don't remember their names)
Booster frame (2015 version)
Fireteam Crimson
Arctic combat unit
Red combat unit
Plus an odd number of Spartans and other figures from other sets that got taken apart

I ... I don't want to go through the trouble of finding a complete list of all the Halo stuff, so howsabout I just list what I don't have?

UNSC Quad Walker - Second version with modular-armor SPARTAN
2014 Exclusive Master Chief
2014 Convention Exclusive Figure
2014 Target Blue Weapons Pack I
2014 Target Blue Weapons Pack 2

So, I've managed to keep up with everything up until last year. Thankfully, haven't missed anything this year.

Deinonychus wrote:I ... I don't want to go through the trouble of finding a complete list of all the Halo stuff, so howsabout I just list what I don't have?

UNSC Quad Walker - Second version with modular-armor SPARTAN
2014 Exclusive Master Chief
2014 Convention Exclusive Figure
2014 Target Blue Weapons Pack I
2014 Target Blue Weapons Pack 2

So, I've managed to keep up with everything up until last year. Thankfully, haven't missed anything this year.
Those weapon packs are actually 2013 weapon packs and only reviewers have them from what I've seen, shame cause mega could have had a whole years worth of profits front those two weapon packs alone.
Oh and c'mon don't you want to at least hint as to the size of your halo collection? Like ok yeah you've kept up with everything to date, but don't you have any multiples of sets?

AkulA1996 wrote: Those weapon packs are actually 2013 weapon packs and only reviewers have them from what I've seen, shame cause mega could have had a whole years worth of profits front those two weapon packs alone.
They actually were released in Canadian Targets shortly before they all shut down. At the time I had someone offer to get me a couple and like a moron said "No thanks, I'll wait until they come out here."
Oh and c'mon don't you want to at least hint as to the size of your halo collection? Like ok yeah you've kept up with everything to date, but don't you have any multiples of sets?
Well, I do have multiples of many sets (I think I have at least 4 copies of the original Pelican), but I only keep one of each set totally intact for display/archiving purposes. This is what I count as an actual "collection". The copies are separated out into parts buckets and used for building, so those are more of a resource than a collection ;)

Deinonychus wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote: Those weapon packs are actually 2013 weapon packs and only reviewers have them from what I've seen, shame cause mega could have had a whole years worth of profits front those two weapon packs alone.
They actually were released in Canadian Targets shortly before they all shut down. At the time I had someone offer to get me a couple and like a moron said "No thanks, I'll wait until they come out here."
Well, I do have multiples of many sets (I think I have at least 4 copies of the original Pelican), but I only keep one of each set totally intact for display/archiving purposes. This is what I count as an actual "collection". The copies are separated out into parts buckets and used for building, so those are more of a resource than a collection ;)
4 V1 PELICANS?!?!?! I had a chance to get more V2 pelicans Argos had them for like £25 at one point but I just don't have the room for them, even if I did what you did and put them into part buckets, seriously I got from reserved for the NMPD pelican but that's bout it (little room in my downstairs games room reserved for one or two AC troop packs),
About the weapon packs - ok so it's reviewers and Canadians who have them. And they're not even on the second hand market which further raises my suspicions to the fact these packs were never publically released outside of Canada.

I really like my NMPD hornet.

Dammit i forgot the NMPD car sets - fixed now

Return to “Halo”