[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 19 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
MegaconstruxDenton wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 pm
I would like to see more call of duty sets and i have been looking around for the highly anticipated heroes series 4 look for them to show at relaters any day now, but no matter how long i wait, they never show, don't know if it is a regional thing because i live in GA or if it something else anyone see series 4 around them?
I would recommend you ask in the Call of Duty forums, they may have an answer.

MegaconstruxDenton wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 pm
I would like to see more call of duty sets and i have been looking around for the highly anticipated heroes series 4 look for them to show at relaters any day now, but no matter how long i wait, they never show, don't know if it is a regional thing because i live in GA or if it something else anyone see series 4 around them?
I live in Georgia I can confirm that they have not showed up at stores I don't think they released yet, or it just being GA.

Idk. But an original trilogy version of the UNSC scorpion would be cool.

I think there should be some Red vs Blue sets in 2019

CertainLeader6 wrote: I think there should be some Red vs Blue sets in 2019
That'd be a good throwback kinda thing. Have all of red and blue team in super articulated from. IDEA!! one of the blood gulch bases with red and blue team!!

CertainLeader6 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:33 pm
they can't make RvB.

Mega may have the halo licence but RvB belongs to RoosterTeeth so they would have to go to them.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
CertainLeader6 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:33 pm
they can't make RvB.

Mega may have the halo licence but RvB belongs to RoosterTeeth so they would have to go to them.
ah, your right... a map themed sig set would still be nice though. also, we on at the same time rouge. cool

a cool series of then and now sets

i think that you could make some Spartans with their helmets off

You guys should make a banished scarab for signature series set, i’ve seen lots of sets for halo wars 2, but hey, just throwing out ideas

Return to “Halo”