[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 22 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:04 pm
How about a terrain based one? I’m kinda tired of all these space ships...
High ground 2.0?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:40 am
Murple wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:04 pm
How about the Essence of Shadowy Gumption?!
*Pinnacle of Shadowy Gumption

Disappointed.
Murder, Flip, or Bob?

Murple wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:40 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:40 am
Murple wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:04 pm
How about the Essence of Shadowy Gumption?!
*Pinnacle of Shadowy Gumption

Disappointed.
Murder, Flip, or Bob?
DEATH!!!

i think it should be a covenant outpost, because there is a fire-base set so why not?

I think the phantom shouls be remade as well s the covenant spirit dropship

I think MEGA should start making Lost In Space sets. If you haven't heard of it before, then look it up. It's about the same design as the Probuilder Rover.

NATE-DOG wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:10 pm
I think MEGA should start making Lost In Space sets. If you haven't heard of it before, then look it up. It's about the same design as the Probuilder Rover.
Nope.

NATE-DOG wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:10 pm
You have the wrong thread, this is for Halo sets.
There is an Ideas & Suggestions thread in General, so you can put this there.
In response to the idea, I see the design similarities.

I would really like to see a set based on the 'Truth and Reconcilliation' from Halo Combat Evolved.

You could include three inside rooms - the Command Bridge, the Holding Cells, and a Storage Room/Armoury. Set could include a super-articulated Covenant Zealot in the CE Design, a super-articulated Blue Combat Elite, 2 Super-Articulated Orange Grunts and a ultra-detailed Halo CE Chief.

The set would come with transparent display stands, but the main-line set wave would also include a 'Covenant Landing Paid' set based on the same mission. This would include a Shade Turret, alongside another Combat Elite, a Red Grunt, 2x CE Marines, and CE Sergeant Johnson. You could then combine this with the set to create a display of the set when it is 'parked' on the Installation.

They’d have to include an invisible elite with an energy sword, I think we all know that one elite far too well.

Return to “Halo”