[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 26 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I do hope for a signature series UNSC In Amber Clad, Spirit of Fire, the Covenant Indulgence of Conviction (the infected ship seen in Halo 3 Floodgate), or the Shadow of Intent

OneShotW1z wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:53 am
I do hope for a signature series UNSC In Amber Clad, Spirit of Fire, the Covenant Indulgence of Conviction (the infected ship seen in Halo 3 Floodgate), or the Shadow of Intent
On the contrary, I'm kind of tired of getting ships for the Signature Series. I'd like to see a battlescape or something.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:40 pm
OneShotW1z wrote:
On the contrary, I'm kind of tired of getting ships for the Signature Series. I'd like to see a battlescape or something.
^

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:43 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
OneShotW1z wrote:
^
I want a base.

Spartanz19 wrote:
OneShotW1z wrote:
I get where you're coming from, and I agree to some extent. In the back of my head, I do wish for a Halo Wars Insurrectionist-themed battlescape set, with the Insurrectionists duking it out with the UNSC, the Covenant, or probably even both! I can vaguely picture how the battlescape would turn out, and suffice to say, it'll be pretty big.

I really want either a base structure or large battlescape warzon scene. For a war zone scene they would want to include vehicles for though. As marketability isn't that good if it's just a giant plot of land. Great for collectors. Not for main stream appeal. The same would probably apply for a base.

If possible the best of both worlds would be a small warthog style vehicle for each side with the focus on terrain/structure build or it would cut out vehicles and compensate with complexe elevations/terrain.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:05 am
I really want either a base structure or large battlescape warzon scene. For a war zone scene they would want to include vehicles for though. As marketability isn't that good if it's just a giant plot of land. Great for collectors. Not for main stream appeal. The same would probably apply for a base.

If possible the best of both worlds would be a small warthog style vehicle for each side with the focus on terrain/structure build or it would cut out vehicles and compensate with complexe elevations/terrain.
Well the signature series usually is more for collectors than the mainstream. Ships are more for display than lots of ease to play. I find more value in the idea of having small vehicles with more terrain for a signature set.

I agree that they’ve done only vehicles and should do a structure or some kind of larger battlescape.

This would probably work better next year because it’s the 20th anniversary of Halo CE but my idea would be to make one of the bases from Blood Gulch. They could include accent pieces for customizing it to be red base or blue base. I think it should come with 4 red Spartans and 4 blue Spartans. (All Mk V if they want to stick with the CE theme). Maybe add in CE Warthog or Ghost depending on what the piece count of the base itself ends up being. Throw on top of that a buttload if CE era weapons.

The genius of this set from Mega’s point of view is some people would buy two so they could have a red base and a blue base. I know I would.

Return to “Halo”