[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 10 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:42 pm
A few updates. I'll go in-store to EB and ToyWorld sometime soon and do a quick checkup, but the amount of sets is slowly going down.
Indeed, same as in NSW. Just new old stock now. What I see commonly are Jackrabbits, Wasps, Dual Mode Hogs and at my local TRU a forever alone Forge I might get next time.
Yeah I actually wish I'd gotten a couple Forges in Melbourne, one to display, one for the head, but I was so determined to find a Palmer and an Atriox that I didn't think to get some.
What's it like there in Australia, and New Zealand? Are there dangerous creatures and animals?

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:06 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Indeed, same as in NSW. Just new old stock now. What I see commonly are Jackrabbits, Wasps, Dual Mode Hogs and at my local TRU a forever alone Forge I might get next time.
Yeah I actually wish I'd gotten a couple Forges in Melbourne, one to display, one for the head, but I was so determined to find a Palmer and an Atriox that I didn't think to get some.
What's it like there in Australia, and New Zealand? Are there dangerous creatures and animals?
Really just birds in NZ (and non-dangerous ones). Aus has snakes and stuff, but Green probably knows more than I do.

Hmmm spiders, saltwater crocodiles, some of the most deadly snakes, apparently lotta Great Whites about aswell as some other species.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 pm
Hmmm spiders, saltwater crocodiles, some of the most deadly snakes, apparently lotta Great Whites about aswell as some other species.
#Box Jellyfish

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 pm
I remember I saw a snake on the footpath in Aus once.

Hey good news EB Games AU is getting the COD WW2 Jeep. Only $78 Australian Dollars. Great price, NOT! For that price I'm definitely gonna skip that. This is now getting ridiculous. I wish EB Games AU didn't over charge people for everything! For example I saved around $50 when I bought halo wars 2 cause a friend of mine who used to work at my local store price matched the Atriox Edition with the extra codes and steel case for the standard edition price of it at Target cause they sold out of the regular edition and Target still hadn't had em a after a week of the game being out. Shame he quit. :(

$78? It's only $30 USD. Should be $40 AU. $78... Who has that money to justify buying such a small set?

Had a quick look on EB's site. Looks like it's more expensive than the Cabal Gladiator.

Hm, after reading this I took a look at the CoD WW2 Scout Car on the EB Games website. The set doesn't actually come out until March 5th, so the $78 is probably the pre-order price.

Hopefully the cost will go down once the set officially releases.

Yeah hopefully. Still, if it comes to NZ, I might actually spend $78 (probably $90 NZD) to boost Mega sales. Actually, maybe not...

NatoGreavesy wrote: Hm, after reading this I took a look at the CoD WW2 Scout Car on the EB Games website. The set doesn't actually come out until March 5th, so the $78 is probably the pre-order price.

Hopefully the cost will go down once the set officially releases.
Yeah hopefully. Although I'm not expecting it as the cabal gladiator set was $68 preorder. But if it drops price I would get it.

Return to “Halo”