[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 14 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Yeah I had a look to. I had a look at there Facebook or whatever it was. In the background of a photo I saw the dual mode hog, jackrabbit, and drop pods, all at a pretty decent price too. I'll have to have a look tomorrow cause I'm going to an airshow in Wollongong on the weekend and there's one in a big mall nearby. Hopefully I find that Cyclops cause then I may have found a way to distinguish Gregor when he has his helmet on and another set to check of the list of sets I don't have that I want to get. (Basically any sets I don't have that have current articulation)

Hm. Couldn't see much. I saw some HHS1s and old weird drop-pods, but I'm guessing they wouldn't be of much interest to you?

Hmmm Series 1, I would probably get some Bucks to convert ODSTs like the Kestrel Strike guy to match Alpha Nine, and for spare Odst hands and some ARs. Pretty much the same for Romeo

Also I'm pretty sure I spotted Delta series, but I could be wrong.

Okay well today was fantastic. If anyone in Australia has a Toymate near them go there, amazing prices WITHOUT DISCOUNTS!

WOW! Dual moders for $12? I got mine for $32! I know where I'm going next time I'm in Aus. What fireteams do they have?

The store I went to only had 1 a Brute Lance but I'm picturing the stores in Sydney may have some to, next time I go to Campbell Town I know where I'm going.

Probuilder Space Rover is officially available at The Warehouse for a super-cheap $60! Seriously considering buying one.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 pm
Probuilder Space Rover is officially available at The Warehouse for a super-cheap $60! Seriously considering buying one.
Do it! It’s a great set!

Return to “Halo”