[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 23 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Obviously, I don't live in Australia.
I just thought it would be nice to let you guys know that there are still retailers selling unopened anniversary floodgate sets...
At retail-ish price.
Unfortunately, they are shipped out from America on Amazon... Fortunately, shipping is free.
I have no idea if these are available to buy from Australia, but they may be, as I bought mine from Europe.
Got mine today, and it was effectively unopened.

Hmmm bout $85 aud. Not that excited, would rather a firebase set, or the new floodgate for the tank forms. Thanks for the info though.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 am
Hmmm bout $85 aud. Not that excited, would rather a firebase set, or the new floodgate for the tank forms. Thanks for the info though.
Wait, new Floodgate?

Alright well I got one Beast, being Boulder. I am very happy with him, and the slime was quite easy to remove off the figure for the most part and it's great that it sticks to itself instead of the surface, my hands or the figure. In terms of the actual figure, I found the detailing to be solid, but not over-the-top, which was nice and it didn't require any strength to build due to the fact that it is made of a rubbery plastic and not a hard type. To be honest, I enjoyed building it and I'm planning to buy a second one tomorrow.

But the ultimate question is can Jeff ride him.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:10 am
But the ultimate question is can Jeff ride him.
Probably not? The Jeff figure would be kind of large for the beasts. Even a regular MCX figure might be difficult to work with, given the placement of the wings.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:56 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:39 am
Wait, new Floodgate?
Unopened anniversary floodgate (2011). If you mean the flood outbreak set, nope.

Yeah I meant the new version with the gray marines.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Yeah I meant the new version with the gray marines.
Ooh, got it.

I'm still surprised a 2011 exclusive is still being sold new for retail price.

That was my little moment, now back to finding sets in Aussie land.

Yeah it’s surprising. You never know what’s out there, cause I managed to pick up NIB 2009 sets, being the Scorpion, Hawk and the 2010 Combat Unit 2, with some opened sets for $50AU.

Return to “Halo”