[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fears for Halo Mega Construx's Future - Page 3 - Community

Fears for Halo Mega Construx's Future

Builds & Discussions
From Halo Wars old figs to now the product line has advanced considerably that it always beats my expectations. I mean we just barely got super pose able grunts molds which I am rather pleased, and they resurrected the ODST drop pods of amaze that is just hitting store shelves.

They went out of their way to make 2 new gen styles of Recon. Halo 3 gen recon as seen in UNSC Gungoose Rampage. and the Halo 4/5 gen recon seen on Fireteam Stingray, etc. That alone is dedication to the detail of not rehashing the same helmet mold that was just newly made for the same armor.

Art detailing has also tremendously increased. Looking at all the Warzone REQ weapons that come in the fireteam Osiris, Blue Team, and the Halo Heroes series. The attention to detail was better than I anticipated. The High Five Rocket Launcher from Blue Team has in all of its detail, the military logo of UNSC printed in equal size to the guns proportions. They're not stickers either which is the best part.

I'm pretty sure that the recon helmets are from the old ones, at least the halo 4 one not sure about the halo 3 but it looks similar. I'm glad some people are getting the drop pods in the states, cause for some reason they came out here in Australia first.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am
I'm pretty sure that the recon helmets are from the old ones, at least the halo 4 one not sure about the halo 3 but it looks similar. I'm glad some people are getting the drop pods in the states, cause for some reason they came out here in Australia first.
Ya, it's nice. I don't think I'll see them till September in Arizona but I'll keep my eyes out.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 am
I have the O.G. pre super poseable Recon helmet, Dare's Halo 3 gen helmet, and the Fireteam Stingray recon helmet.

O.G. pre super pose is a halo 3 gen art style but has a small thin visor and a lacking of mold shape on the chin, jawline and lower back neck. While the Dare/Halo 3 super pose recon has a larger smooth visor with more distinct features in the mold giving detail.

While the Halo 4/5 Recon super poseable has more of a V shape to the mold like the Halo 4/5 scoutand has more features and shapes as well as unique edges and lines to give the visor a distinct shape.

Halo is probably one of Mega's bast sellers, that would be like Iego giving up the Star Wars license. I don't know who made this forum but you have been watching too much Spicybuild on YouTube which if you don't know who that is I guess you made the observation on your own and I apologize for saying that. All I'm trying to say is not to be scared. Plus, like someone else said mega just invested into a new grunt, hunter, and halo 3 Spartan molds. The line is not going anywhere for a nice long while...... hopefully.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 pm
Halo is probably one of Mega's bast sellers, that would be like Iego giving up the Star Wars license. I don't know who made this forum but you have been watching too much Spicybuild on YouTube which if you don't know who that is I guess you made the observation on your own and I apologize for saying that. All I'm trying to say is not to be scared. Plus, like someone else said mega just invested into a new grunt, hunter, and halo 3 Spartan molds. The line is not going anywhere for a nice long while...... hopefully.
Fingers crossed. Also you should've censored the "L" word or you'll get in trouble.

It gets censored automatically so I just used an uppercase i to make it look like an L which I imagine made it more clear.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 pm
I know what you mean. I don't really think it's going to end soon, more like in a year or 2 because halo in general (expecialy collectables) have started to decline. Even now there are still a lot of old stock that are up as far as I'm aware of 2015 sets still widely available around the globe. And also I don't watch spicy builds videos apart from his reviews and some customs so I sorta came to the assumption myself. But hopefully I'm wrong and when the next game comes out (hopefully it's good) the community will pick up again and it'll be like the good ole days where you could buy halo mega bloks/construx nearly anywhere around the world.

well its safe to assume halo isn't going anywhere but it looks like Mattel is losing money through mega Construx. I know spicy build has a hole series on it but the quarter reports are solid data. I'm no longer worried about halo but mega as a hole. if this downward trend continues, well I don't have to tell you the implications.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:19 pm
well its safe to assume halo isn't going anywhere but it looks like Mattel is losing money through mega Construx. I know spicy build has a hole series on it but the quarter reports are solid data. I'm no longer worried about halo but mega as a hole. if this downward trend continues, well I don't have to tell you the implications.
Yeah.. I've had the same feelings. What I wanna know is what will we all do? How can we stay in touch? Do we start up a forum of our own? Let's figure something out. Set up a fallout shelter if/when this website closes down.

Return to “Halo”