[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
We deserve better or just more sets. - Community

We deserve better or just more sets.

Builds & Discussions
I feel that Mega is lacking with the sets its been releasing. Or they are releasing them very slowly. They have the potential to make plenty more sets with ideas from Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 with the vast number of characters and units available in both games. I would love to see a larger focus on Halo Wars 2 sets that we have yet to see, mainly more Banished vehicles, but come on Mega, Halo Wars 2 has been out for quite a while now.

I think there waiting for halo 6 to drop

Commandeering this thread I'd like to bring up the new Fireteam sets. I had huge hypes when I saw Fireteam Castle and the ONI Strike Team would soon be released. I had already begun saving my money for them. Over the next month of looking at them online my hopes slowly diminished as I saw they came with one less figure and even less landscape pieces than the Halo 4 Fireteams. I didn't feel the sets were worth the full $15 so I refused to buy them and I know other people feel the same way as me. I was and still am disappointed with this change and hope one day you change it back.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm
Commandeering this thread I'd like to bring up the new Fireteam sets. I had huge hypes when I saw Fireteam Castle and the ONI Strike Team would soon be released. I had already begun saving my money for them. Over the next month of looking at them online my hopes slowly diminished as I saw they came with one less figure and even less landscape pieces than the Halo 4 Fireteams. I didn't feel the sets were worth the full $15 so I refused to buy them and I know other people feel the same way as me. I was and still am disappointed with this change and hope one day you change it back.
And then people have the nerve to get mad because I barge in... ("Commandeering" I have the small sinking feeling that because that word does not appear in my autocorrect suggestions, it doesn't exist. I thought it did, and I also thought it meant "to take over")

I still feel that the ONI squad is worth it, even with a figure less. Personally I've never been a big fan of the Spartan fireteams, specifically because of the ridiculous amount that Mega makes.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:03 pm
And then people have the nerve to get mad because I barge in... ("Commandeering" I have the small sinking feeling that because that word does not appear in my autocorrect suggestions, it doesn't exist. I thought it did, and I also thought it meant "to take over")

Google it. I assure you, it does indeed exist.

To be honest, I am more then happy with the latest lineup. Most of the sets are quite good, personally.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:56 pm
To be honest, I am more then happy with the latest lineup. Most of the sets are quite good, personally.
Did you know Fireteam Castle had 6 members? And we only got four of them in Halo 5 armors.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:45 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Google it. I assure you, it does indeed exist.
Well that's a relief.

Return to “Halo”