[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your first ever Halo set. - Community

Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Think back... waaay back... What was your first ever Mega bloks/MCX Halo set?

Oh goodness the nostalgia

My first set(s) because they came together, was the original banshee and crimson elite pilot and OG mongoose with the old articulation green spartan Mk IV with a sniper rifle and a blue covenant elite with a shade turret.

Ahh yes those were the days.

Red Team Weapons Pack, with the red EVA. I love that set.

My first set was the 2010 Covenant Combat Unit. I've lost most of the figures and parts in the years since then, but the energy sword is still used by one of the villains in my comic.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... ombat-unit

Yeah those combat units were great i got the blue one

The original mongoose, closely followed by original hog, explosives experts pod and the original green team battle pack.

My first was probably the entire original series 3. I had them all at one point.

Man, I never realized how well I kept teack of my figures until now. So many people have lost some, and then there's me sitting here... organizing them with checklists and such. Yeah, I am way to organized with them. Not as bad as I used to be, though.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 am
Man, I never realized how well I kept teack of my figures until now. So many people have lost some, and then there's me sitting here... organizing them with checklists and such. Yeah, I am way to organized with them. Not as bad as I used to be, though.
Haven’t lost a single figure either, the majority of my older figures I have in boxes and my super articulated figures I mentally keep track off. The closest I’ve come to loosing a figure was when I couldn’t find my broadsword chief for a day, but in the end he was in my elephant.

Return to “Halo”