[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Extra bag of parts in Warthog Security Patrol set. - Community

Extra bag of parts in Warthog Security Patrol set.

Builds & Discussions
I recently found the Warthog Security Patrol set at GameStop and it has an extra bag of pieces, including a second set of figures, four more wheels, another windshield, and other important parts of the warthog, and another clip piece. Who else did this happen to?

I wouldn't complain unless I got the one those parts werw supposed to be in and never made it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:13 am
I wouldn't complain unless I got the one those parts werw supposed to be in and never made it.
It's a factory issue.
Consider yourself decently lucky.

Meanwhile, someone out there is going to be missing all those parts. Nothing you can do about it, Just enjoy your extra parts/figures. I suppose you could sell the figures on ebay. Or trade them away, if you don't want them.

I pre ordered this set on amazon, it said it wouldn’t arrive for 6 months, then on the day it was supposed to arrive, amazon said that the security warthog set was discontinued.

FRUSTRATION

murphbloks wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:17 am
I recently found the Warthog Security Patrol set at GameStop and it has an extra bag of pieces, including a second set of figures, four more wheels, another windshield, and other important parts of the warthog, and another clip piece. Who else did this happen to?
Happened here.

Why are you people complaining about extra parts?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:07 pm
Why are you people complaining about extra parts?
They aren't. It's just something odd that people are reporting.

Ours had the extra bag with the duplicate Spartan figs too. Everyone that seems to have bought and built one thus far has reported this. Sounds a lot like this occurred with the entire production run.

VinceHoffman wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:17 pm
Ours had the extra bag with the duplicate Spartan figs too. Everyone that seems to have bought and built one thus far has reported this. Sounds a lot like this occurred with the entire production run.
Hmmmm interesting.

Return to “Halo”