[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs - Page 2 - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs

Builds & Discussions
Only ever got one hog before scalpers bought everything else.

But aesthetically, in my opinion, the Forgehog is the best. It looks like an actual Armoured attack vehicle, rather than some sci-fi dune buggy that doesn't have much protection for the driver.

Toy Designer
Great question, it's like asking to pick my favorite child, each one brings up great memories.

If I had to pick, the Reach-styled Rockethog from the Anti-Aircraft set just screams classic Halo. The destroyed Warthog from EVA's Last Stand is another one that stands out for me because that set included 2 Hunters and told a neat story. My ''oddball'' favorite is definitely the NMPD version. Even though it never appeared in a game, it is the kind of vehicle that a police unit could use and expands the universe nicely in my opinion.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:55 am
My favourite stock hog would have to be Warthog Resistance. Personally I feel that the Halo 4/5 variant hog is just more military looking than the previous versions. Of course though I’ve modded up three dark green hogs now, they’re definitely my favourite in terms of my hogs.
If that's the set that came with two Mark VI Spartans and a maroon Elite Zealot, then it's my favorite as well.

I don't have any of the Warthogs yet, but the Dual Mode one looks awesome to me. Kind of has a Mad Max feel to it. The new Warthog Run version is a close second though.

Also, I do like the dual-mode warthog. I modified it to be a normal hog and it looks pretty good. My favorite part is the wasp emblem though. That was always me and my brothers’ emblem throughout the Halo games.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:36 am
Also, I do like the dual-mode warthog. I modified it to be a normal hog and it looks pretty good. My favorite part is the wasp emblem though. That was always me and my brothers’ emblem throughout the Halo games.
Same, that was always my favorite(until I converted to Grunt Cowboy)
If we're talking favorite warthog that I have I would say dual mode because it's more versatile than the arctic Warthog for pics and stuff. Also I modified it to get rid of the nub holder things and added suspension to it.

But if we're talking just straight warthog no mods, I'd say the new Warthog Run one because it is also very versatile for pics and has suspension.(And I can also get rid of the nub holder things).

There have been lots of great stock Warthog models and all my favorites grace our collection. However my most favorite was from the 2011 UNSC Rockethog vs Anti Aircraft Gun set. I bought as many of these dark camo green Bungie era 'Hogs as I could put my hands on and they ended up as the basis of many game-accurate custom Warthog variants.

Top Three:

Number 1: Corporate Security hog
Reasons:
This Warthog is, hands down, the best Warthog you’ve ever made! The suspension, the rack for the jerrycan and extra missile, the fact that the figures fit in the seat properly, you’ve really outdone yourself Mega! Amazing work! Also I like that turret swivels better than the Arctic Warthog.

Notes: I received (like others who got this set) a second bag a parts. Absolutely not complaining! It came with duplicates of the specialty pieces, figures, weapons, and the turret! Score!

(The reason that was so long was because I copy and pasted that from my review)

Number 2: Forgehog
Reasons:
It’s very cool and different, plus it comes with the Goliath. It’s great!

Number 3: Flame Hog
Reasons:
It was my first hog, so it’s got a special place in my heart. Plus it’s the easiest to modify.

Community Team
VinceHoffman wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:49 pm

There have been lots of great stock Warthog models and all my favorites grace our collection. However my most favorite was from the 2011 UNSC Rockethog vs Anti Aircraft Gun set. I bought as many of these dark camo green Bungie era 'Hogs as I could put my hands on and they ended up as the basis of many game-accurate custom Warthog variants.
That's quite the collection! AMAZING!

I've only been collecting seriously since the start of this year, so I haven't' amassed a large warthog fleet quite yet. However, I have gotten my hands on quite a few and the Night Ops Gausshog always catches my eye. I love the color and detail.

A close second is the hog from the Warthog Resistance set. It looks so much meaner than the hog from the early days and includes the classic turret.

Return to “Halo”