[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Warthogs

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
As we celebrate our 10 year anniversary of MCX x HALO, it goes without saying that we've made quite a few Warthogs during this time.

We want to know which ones is your favorite?

For example, could it be the UNSC Flame Warthog with the fiery paint job? Or how about the NMPD Warthog with the police red and blues, or maybe even the Dual mode Warthog with the sweet brush guard and rocket launchers... to name a few.

Which ones do you have in your collection and which ones are your favorite?

Let us know!

Oh man hmm.

Well I only have two, green transport hog and lights & sounds night ops warthog.

My favorite of the two is the troop transport.

Honestly my favorite hogs mega has made would have to be just about all of them minus a few of course i can't remember all the ones I like so I'll list the ones I don't.

Dual mode, NMPD, the RVB artic hog that came out not long ago and the original chaingun hog and gauss hog.

These are cool vehicles but I just don't like the design as much as any of the other hogs.

But this new 10th anniversary hog is something I will try and get but will probably modify because I'm not a fan of the way the wheels are positioned.

But I do love the hunters and arby and chief hopefully because this set is a little pricier scalpers wont get it.

The rocket hog that came with the AA gun. Never got it but that thing is a true beauty.

I only have the arctic hog, but my favorite is the warthog run.

That Warthog that came with the Warthog Resistance set. Mainly because I love the Halo 4/5 Warthog. It was a nice shade of green as well. And it had a chaingun. And it had a cool back with some extra gas cans. I could go on forever about that one. Sadly, I don't have it. :(

Ok, that's a big question. I've gotten alot of the hogs over the years and have missed equally as many. Going over what I've got, the green troop transport, the red troop transport, the original arctic rockethog are the starters. I've got the resistance and the nightops hog. The flame hog found it's way into my collection eventually as well. Then there's the black and gold one from the chief and arbiter set, the most recent arctic hog, and the duel mode hog as well. Lastly i think is the NMPD one. My favorite hog probably has to be the broken one included in the warthog resistance set. I never got around to getting a duplicate hog to swap it out.

So far I've got the old green troop transport, flame warthog, Halo 4 warthog, and the newer RvB arctic one. I love the utility of the fuel tanks on the Halo 4 hog, but the interior detail, tow cable, and classic appeal of the arctic make it my favorite. The upcoming warthog run set will probably steal the number one spot though when I get it.

RedThree wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:06 pm
That Warthog that came with the Warthog Resistance set. Mainly because I love the Halo 4/5 Warthog. It was a nice shade of green as well. And it had a chaingun. And it had a cool back with some extra gas cans. I could go on forever about that one. Sadly, I don't have it. :(
The Warthog Resistance is likely my favorite Warthog. I have a couple of them. i think as a standard Warthog, it's the best. Good color. Nice detail with the red gas cans.

I do really like the Flamehog as well. I initially wasn't even going to get it. However, I love the flames on it. It really pops visually.

I also like the Dual-Mode Warthog. The extra armor beefs it up well. I'm not a fan of the missile rack (too GI Joe Vamp MK2 for me and not UNSC enough). I do like the lower-profile as well, as it makes the Warthog look mean. However, the lack of a suspension is disappointing. I love the color of it too. I wish a 2012 build Hornet was made in the same color.

I like the extra armor and bulkiness of the Forgehog. I wouldn't mind seeing it replicated in green.

The Warthog Run Warthog could take the top place though. I like the wide wheel stance, and it has suspension which is always nice.

My favorite is the Attack Gausshog with the Halo 5 Arbiter and Master chief.

My favourite stock hog would have to be Warthog Resistance. Personally I feel that the Halo 4/5 variant hog is just more military looking than the previous versions. Of course though I’ve modded up three dark green hogs now, they’re definitely my favourite in terms of my hogs.

Return to “Halo”