[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection - Page 3 - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:39 am

This was my full halo and Destiny collection as of July 2018. It has increased immensely since then.
There's no turning back now!

Community Team
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:43 pm

These are pretty much all the posts I've made focusing on sets or figures. It's a pretty poor representation of my collection considering everything but it's unrealistic to get everything togeather.
Impressive! How do you keep it all so clean?

I've got a good number of builds, but with shooting for Winters and Delta-Seven happening right now, I can't showcase it all. But I will.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:49 am
I've got a good number of builds, but with shooting for Winters and Delta-Seven happening right now, I can't showcase it all. But I will.
Woot!!!

To MCX's question... terribly. I only clean them every 4 months or so. The stuff on display gets a tad dusty In that time but its mostly alright since its on display. Most of my halo stuff that's non Covenant is in boxes atm so they stay nice and clean in there.

Nothing too recent, I'm afraid. I've been meaning to take more pics of my collection, but time is rather short nowadays.

Those are (i think) every one of my Halo figures. I have a few lost in my bins tho.
And i got the ODST V Brute set yesterday.
I'll post vehicles sometime soon.

Well, you know what we must do then...

Return to “Halo”