[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection - Page 4 - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection

Builds & Discussions

Oh my I have over 400 spartans and covenant and flood and promethans idk how to spell it I have over 10 warthogs a scarab and a elephant 4 mongooses 5 ghosts 3 wraiths and so so so much more

I have the lights and sounds cobra, lights & sounds gausshog, first pelican (without figures), two prowlers (not with original figures, each included two brutes), warthog run, forgehog vs banished goliath, 2 a new dawn marines, the marine customizer marines, all the a new dawn spartans, blizzard team, brute chopper (no figures and no bubble, I gave it a reach brute mayor), hornet blitz, the anniversary aerial ambush, ODST battle unit, the spartan aerial assault AC (looks like Kat), the oni vtol, Cpt Keyes, Sesa Refumee, Spartan CQC from heroes, flood hunters battle unit (only big figures, no infection forms), two heavy grunts (green ones), the C&C console, 3 attack cyclops (without shoulder guns :/), a flood pod, two elite pods and an ODST pod, green machine and Johnson, the unsc weapons pack that has the desert spartan, the cod juggernaut that has a shield and a small desert structure, the vulture drone (I lost the dog rip) and a white elite ultra halo 4 style. If I mentioned a set and didn't add a detail is because it's complete

Return to “Halo”