[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
It's hard to believe that we've been producing awesome Halo products for 10 years! Time really does fly by when you're having fun. If you've been an O.G. collector since the beginning or even a greenhorn who's only gotten into Halo recently, there sure are a lot of Warthogs, ships, Spartans, grunts and Halo-inspired MOCs floating out there. And we want to see them!

10 years worth of Halo is a long time and we want to see what’s in your collection! Post your images here and show us what you got!

Go!

Oh wow how do I even begin

Well, I don't have any images currently.
Might set up a small Diorama to showcase how my collection has grown...

Community Team
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:24 pm
Oh wow how do I even begin
Start somewhere! Vehicles, aircraft, figs and mocs. Pick one, any one!

Community Team
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:57 pm
Well, I don't have any images currently.
Might set up a small Diorama to showcase how my collection has grown...
Let's see it!

To truly find everything, (considering I’ve been collecting bit by bit since 2009) would be downright impossible. I’ll just say I love your product, and I’ve collected enough to appreciate the quality and detail! Thanks!

There's about half of my figures.

*Regrets taking apart older sets*

O um... o my. There stuff I've never even posted. Add alot of it is also in boxes. I guess I'll go look through my gallery and drop in what I can.

This was my full halo and Destiny collection as of July 2018. It has increased immensely since then.

Return to “Halo”