[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How many Warthogs do you have? - Community

How many Warthogs do you have?

Builds & Discussions
I may or may not have binged and bought 3 of the new warthogs, as they are shockingly half off on amazon.

I now have a total of 5 warthogs. :3

I have 1.

Hey! I haven't found a warthog in stores at all, and I haven't found one for less than 50€ yet!

Let my cheap person be...

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 pm
I have 1.

Hey! I haven't found a warthog in stores at all, and I haven't found one for less than 50€ yet!

Let my cheap person be...
I haven't seen any physically in a store either. I have the halo 4 one that came with 2 spartans n that small landmass, and I bought the new one on amazon. Then it came on sale.

Erm, 5?

I have two NMPD hogs, the old arctic one as well as the new, an EVISCRERATED Halo 4 hog, and I think that’s it, maybe...

Like, 10. Its honestly not a lot.

Apparently, just one according to my collection database, although I remember building at least a couple...

None, sadly. I wish i had at least one.

I have 9 hogs, 3 mongooses? Mongeese? Mogisi? Anyway, 3. I also have my custom-built Bearcat, as well as 5 modifications for it.

This many... + a 2nd recently purchased PAX 'Hog and the as of yet unbuilt Warthog Run set sitting in our "to do" pile. So I guess that makes 21 Warthog variants so far.

Return to “Halo”