[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Warthog Security patrol: Spartans don't fit - Page 2 - Community

Warthog Security patrol: Spartans don't fit

Builds & Discussions
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:31 pm
twilight9 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm
As nigelninja11 said, take out the seats and you won't have that problem.
Those seat parts were designed for the old style figures.
That doesn't make sense though. Its a new-ish set with Newly Articulated figs.
And the seats are recycled parts, as they've been used in Warthogs made before they introduced the armor system and super articulation.
For example, those same seat pieces, in a different color, are used on the Night Ops Gausshog, a set in which the figures are of the old style.
The Spartans that came with the set fit just fine. However, the current spartan figures don't fit properly without me removing the seat entirely.

Oh, btw, nigel, what does the suspension system used have to do with the Spartans fitting into the seating area?

twilight9 wrote: [quote=81Ceta_Deta post_id=75829 time=<a href="tel:1576272673">1576272673</a> user_id=3529]
[quote=twilight9 post_id=75667 time=<a href="tel:1575914968">1575914968</a> user_id=590]
[/quote]

And the seats are recycled parts, as they've been used in Warthogs made before they introduced the armor system and super articulation.
For example, those same seat pieces, in a different color, are used on the Night Ops Gausshog, a set in which the figures are of the old style.
The Spartans that came with the set fit just fine. However, the current spartan figures don't fit properly without me removing the seat entirely.

Oh, btw, nigel, what does the suspension system used have to do with the Spartans fitting into the seating area?
[/quote]
While I’m not an owner of the meridian hog I have never had any issues fitting a super articulated figure in any of the hogs with the seats in em. From the 2012 Warthog Resistance, to the 2019 Warthog Run I haven’t found any problems. While I don’t have one to confirm my guess would be some sort of problem within the build, weather it be in the suspension or the void under the dash.

twilight9 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:43 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:31 pm
twilight9 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 pm

The new suspension is a completely new molded piece. The new piece is put in a spot that, if the bricks weren’t there, the Spartans would slide through the hole underneath the dashboard.

You should be fine if you take the chairs out. A lot of the older Warthogs in my collection won't accept figures (especially Marines) without removing the chairs.

Return to “Halo”