[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Color of UNSC - Community

Color of UNSC

Builds & Discussions
I'm curious about the default green of the UNSC. Currently we see a change from the dark green such as the scorpion sting set to another shade of green for Halo Infinite, like that of the Warthog rally set. Is the shade of green changed every time a new game comes out? And will the older colors such as the dark green make a come back again soon? Or will the next few lines of UNSC green be the Infinite green?

Colours and designs change from game to game. There's no real official palette.

Community Team
We've been using the same UNSC green since 2018. We try not to change it too often so that vehicles bought over multiple years match. As far as I know there are no immediate plans to change.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:28 pm
We've been using the same UNSC green since 2018. We try not to change it too often so that vehicles bought over multiple years match. As far as I know there are no immediate plans to change.
Ah gotcha, thanks YanMCX

I would personally like to get more halo vehicles in colors other than green. Tan or gunmetal would be good. And please more police.

ShockDrJ wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:40 pm
I would personally like to get more halo vehicles in colors other than green. Tan or gunmetal would be good. And please more police.
Civilian vehicles like the cars in New Mombasa or the trucks on Reach would be cool too.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:45 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:
Civilian vehicles like the cars in New Mombasa or the trucks on Reach would be cool too.
I Use Some of the special colored warthogs, such as the flamed warthog and the black One With stripes As civilian vehicles. If I remember correctly someone said there was a gold civilian version on a billboard in one of the games. So there is precedents.

ShockDrJ wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:41 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:45 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:
I Use Some of the special colored warthogs, such as the flamed warthog and the black One With stripes As civilian vehicles. If I remember correctly someone said there was a gold civilian version on a billboard in one of the games. So there is precedents.
Yes, something such as more grey would be nice. Honestly the most obvious color to go after green would be grey, but surprisingly we dont get much of it. Would definitely want grey such as the flood hunter falcon set. We haven't had that color or similar colors in so long. But thats excluding the dual mode UNSC warthog because lets be honest, brown doesnt match well with it. The dual mode of it was awesome, the attachments were cool, but grey with secondary brown just doesnt fit well. Grey with darker/lighter grey or even black would've been a more preferrable match of colors over brown in the halo universe (when it comes to UNSC colors).

Return to “Halo”