[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 106 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
MB RC Warthog, MB RC Ghost, MB RC Scorpian, MB RC Mongoose, MB RC Wraith, MB RC Wasp, MB RC Falcon any one?

AngryArbiter wrote:MB RC Warthog, MB RC Ghost, MB RC Scorpian, MB RC Mongoose, MB RC Wraith, MB RC Wasp, MB RC Falcon any one?
Love it. Actual reenactment, those stopmotion makers are going to freak!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
VortexNinja wrote:A wasp would be nice, but I don't know about that since 343 started using Mattel stuff..
REQ vehicles/guns would also be cool, but it's just painting and stuff you could probably do.
They made REQ weapons. They are in the Osiris fire team and Blue fire team sets. The ones included are Oathsworm, Nornfang, High Five, and there is also the halo 5 WELL painted assault rifle, battle rifle, SMG, DMR, Magnums, and I think a railgun too. There are pics online if you wish to examine.
I think either the Whispered Truth or Tactical Magnum is in the Blue Team set.

I think a UNSC Firebase set that includes a reactor, or garage/repair bay, barracks, missile/flame mortar upgraded turrets. I'd like to see more variants of the cyclops using the new build style, similar to how they made the first ones. A signature series covenant ship would be cool, as would the spirit of fire or infinity

I would like to see some sets of just terrain, or of general bloks etc to make building customs and dioramas easier.
Also rereleasing some of the old sets as best sellers etc would be awesome!

Firebird197896 wrote:I would like to see some sets of just terrain, or of general bloks etc to make building customs and dioramas easier.
*cough cough Phantom cough cough*

Firebird197896 wrote:I would like to see some sets of just terrain, or of general bloks etc to make building customs and dioramas easier.
Now that would be cool!

I like Firebird...'s idea. I think that would be cool.

They should make a purple grunt goblin, grunt with a plasma pistal, 2 silver Spartans a pathfinder and Eva, an assult rifle, saw, and sniper.

They should make a heretic banshee with golden heretic elite and an energy sword.

Return to “Halo”