[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 139 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Xenolords wrote:I think a re-release of the old 2009-11 sets with the same pieces except with the new better clutch pieces so it doesn't have the breaking problems it used to have also with the new highly articulated armor swapping figures but perhaps the ARMOR made to look like the old design of figures the grunts also looking like their bungie versions perhaps if you must it can be comi con exclusives but I would like it more like a series/line of sets called for example, mega bloks revisited or something. I would like mega construx to do this starting with the turret with the three mark4 Spartans which was the first mega bloks set

While I like the basic concept, many of the year one & two Halo sets were really rudimentary builds due to the much more rudimentary blok catalog MB had at the time.. If they were revisited I'd want to see the builds updated to a higher accuracy standard using curently available parts.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:I was thinking. When all the Spartans II's got there armor it all looked the same. The mjolnir green armor. It was all the same but with different numbers on their chest pieces. I'd like to see a smaller tribute pack with Chief 117 and a few other Spartans. Maybe include Halsey w/ a little Cortana. I guess you'd have to read, "The Fall of Reach" to understand what I mean.
I agree maybe one with all the mentioned Spartans.

That's a cool idea. All the numbered Spartans would have Halo CE era armor but there would be a female specific version and torso/hips to represent Linda and Kelly. You'd also need a drill Sgt Mendez figure and the included AI figure should actually be Deja, not Cortana.

VinceHoffman wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:I was thinking. When all the Spartans II's got there armor it all looked the same. The mjolnir green armor. It was all the same but with different numbers on their chest pieces. I'd like to see a smaller tribute pack with Chief 117 and a few other Spartans. Maybe include Halsey w/ a little Cortana. I guess you'd have to read, "The Fall of Reach" to understand what I mean.
I agree maybe one with all the mentioned Spartans.
That's a cool idea. All the numbered Spartans would have Halo CE era armor but there would be a female specific version and torso/hips to represent Linda and Kelly. You'd also need a drill Sgt Mendez figure and the included AI figure should actually be Deja, not Cortana.
Yeah Deja would be a more reasonable AI considering Cortana came in near the end of the book.

There are only a few gripes and ideas I can think of for future sets. First off, brutes need to be bigger. The detail on the sculpts are very nice (although the features​ could be brought out more) but really the size of the brutes needs to increase. Somewhere between Elites and Hunters, like in the games. (It's a little embarrassing seeing Atriox standing​ UNDER a Spartan or elite.XD)
Another idea is settings. I think it would be cool if more structures, forerunner or unsc, would make the scenery for collectors and animators look much more detailed.
As sort of a request/idea, it would be so cool if a warden eternal figure would be made; taller than the didact, detailed, armed with that giant sword, and maybe even containing a small light in his back like the Battlewagon from the pelican gunship set.
But, they're just ideas.

Yay blue team is out check on spicy bloks YouTube its in Mexico apparently

Then it is coming to the states! YAAAAYYYYY!!!

Lol probably not to Australia hope there not so overpriced on eBay

Hmmm I want a large covenant vehicle of some sort next. I relise we got nothing covenant related this upcoming wave. I'm sure something from halo 3 would be cool.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Hmmm I want a large covenant vehicle of some sort next. I relise we got nothing covenant related this upcoming wave. I'm sure something from halo 3 would be cool.
Maybe an anti air wraith! I know brutes stole them but covies had to create em'.

An Anti Air wraith would be perfect for the wave. That's and a new blok built brute prowler to go with the blok built chopper we just got would be amazing sets for Halo 3.

Return to “Halo”