[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 156 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:50 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:39 am
Indeed. If I see the 2014 Flood-builder thing (I forget the name) cheap, I might get some. If anything, I get some kool structure parts.
I think it's the flood invasion I know it's not the infamous flood siege.
Yup that's the one. I might pick some up if they come up cheap enough on Amazon.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:04 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:39 am
Indeed. If I see the 2014 Flood-builder thing (I forget the name) cheap, I might get some. If anything, I get some kool structure parts.
Yup that's the one. I might pick some up if they come up cheap enough on Amazon.
I always wanted that MAC from Flood siege, but sadly it's now well over it's reasonable price on Amazon, eBay, and any Walmart that still miraculously has it!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:28 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:04 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

I always wanted that MAC from Flood siege, but sadly it's now well over it's reasonable price on Amazon, eBay, and any Walmart that still miraculously has it!
Ya eBay is where I got mine. Cost me 90$ which is cheep for the set made a best offer on a 150$ so hay. I did a review on this site about my feelings on the set. I think it's a good set for sure, but it's infamous for its cost due to the rarity. My opinion is its a good set but the retail price is about as much as you should have to pay. (Note Its not the most expensive flood set, look at the flood hunter troop pack. For its size the thing weighs in at 120$)

UNSC ODST Fireteam
Small background display consisting of a damaged building.
These figures are the same colour as the Green ODST that comes with the drones but with the leg armour colour that Alpha Nine have apart from Dutch and Dare.

Odst Commando (Buck Helmet) x1 with a Scoom and Radio Backpack.
Odst Sniper (Romeo Helmet) x1 with a Sniper Rifle and a regular backpack.
Odst Explosives Expert (Mikey Helmet) x1 with a Suppressed SMG and Challenger Series Backpack.
Odst Standard (Rookie Helmet) x1 with a Assault Rifle regular backpack.
Odst Recon (Dare Helmet but with shoulder armour) x1 with a Halo 3 Battle Rifle and a Jorge Back Pack.

UNSC Black Team
The same style set as Osiris and Blue Team just with Black Team instead with no washes and just to identify them what numbers they are.

UNSC Black Team
The same style set as Osiris and Blue Team just with Black Team instead with no washes and just to identify them what numbers they are.
And also we could get gray Team in Heroes Series 7-9 with numbers on them so they are identifiable or maybe in some other sort of set which would be better.

Mega brands, if there is ONE thing I would ever ask of you to do correctly, it's to sell your products in all states equally. I have seen SO MANY mega bloks/construction fans who have been complaining about how other states have gotten all of the new stuff, yet they have not even seen warrior series in their stores yet. I live in Michigan, and all I can say is that I am very dissatisfied with the poor distribution of mega construction here. There is almost NOTHING new here, and the newest things we have just gotten is Halo heroes series 4. People in Mississippi and other southern states have already gotten series 5, Maverick series, the wolverine and so much more, but us in the more northern and eastern states will get nothing but sloppy seconds MONTHS after the others have gotten it all. Distribution needs to be adjusted so everybody can get new products at the same time.

A Marine Medic at a reasonable price. The only new articulation one can be found with the UNSC Elephant, which has become ridiculously expensive after being discontinued. The Marine Medic is a great (And arguably essential) addition to any marine squad, and I think a lot of people would love to be able to grab one. It would be really great to see this figure in a set, as it works in pretty much any scenario, so it would be a great figure to collect a few of.

GRANTITO wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm
Mega brands, if there is ONE thing I would ever ask of you to do correctly, it's to sell your products in all states equally. I have seen SO MANY mega bloks/construction fans who have been complaining about how other states have gotten all of the new stuff, yet they have not even seen warrior series in their stores yet. I live in Michigan, and all I can say is that I am very dissatisfied with the poor distribution of mega construction here. There is almost NOTHING new here, and the newest things we have just gotten is Halo heroes series 4. People in Mississippi and other southern states have already gotten series 5, Maverick series, the wolverine and so much more, but us in the more northern and eastern states will get nothing but sloppy seconds MONTHS after the others have gotten it all. Distribution needs to be adjusted so everybody can get new products at the same time.
meanwhile in Australia...

ImAnAustralian wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:01 am
GRANTITO wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm
meanwhile in Australia...
Indeed. I haven't seen a blind bad since Echo series, and I've yet to find anything from after Halo Heroes Series 2. It's cute watching people whine about getting sets a month or two after release, when fans in other countries are left waiting years.

Return to “Halo”