[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 257 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I would like to see a new covenant scarab, maybe one with grunts this time

Been playing Halo CE recently and Ive thought of some sets that I would like to see from the first level the Pillar Of Autumn in the future.
-Assault on the Pillar of Autumn $59.99
A hallway from the Pillar of Autumn including doorways, crates, and other scenery. It also has modularity so you can connect other sets listed here to it.
Figures include Master Chief in his Mark V appearance with a Assault Rifle. 2 CE Marines with Assault Rifles, 1 Elite Minor with a Plasma Rifle, and an Elite Major with also a Plasma Rifle.
-Covenant Tick $24.99
A Covenant boarding craft including weapons rack, a removable front side so it can connect to the Assault on the Pillar of Autumn, and 2 overshield crates.
Figures include 2 Grunt Minors with Plasma Pistols, a Grunt Major with a Needler, and 2 Elite Minors with Plasma Rifles.
-Pillar of Autumn Bridge $49.99
The bridge including different monitors, a large window in front, and a small stand for a mini Cortana. This also can connect to the Assault on the Pillar of Autumn.
Figures include Captain Keyes with a Magnum, 2 Crew Members also with Magnums, a Grunt Minor with a Plasma Pistol, and an Elite Major with a Plasma Rifle.
-Marine Armory $29.99
The Pillar of Autumn armory with 4 weapon racks and doorway to connect to the previous sets.
Figures include 4 Marines with Assault Rifles, a Grunt Minor with a Plasma Pistol, a Grunt Major with a Needler, and an Elite Major with a Plasma Rifle.
-Cryo Bay $19.99
Includes 2 Cryo pods and a doorway to connect to previous sets.
Figures include a Mark V Master Chief with an Assault Rifle, and a Crew Member with a Magnum.
—Total Figures if all sets were collected
-2x Mark V Master Chiefs (I think having 2 in total would be cool because of Co-op campaign)
-1x Captain Keyes
-3x Crew Members
-6x CE Marines
-4x Grunt Minors
-2x Grunt Majors
-3x Elite Minors
-2x Elite Majors
Next set concepts will be based off of the mission Halo. More Pillar of Autumn set concepts will come when we get to The Maw.

I would love to see ,more halo ce sets, very great ideas!

I would love to see another set for Blue Team

and I'd also like to see Sets with interchangable armor pieces, and custom color combos. I'd like to try and build my online Spartan

I know most people would not want this but I would like to see more halo 5 sets, I noticed when I was playing halo 5 that the Elites were lighter blue like blue pearl of cornflower (colors). I would like to see a remake of the elites from halo 5. Another thing that Mega missed, They forgot one type of elite called the elite warrior, its really cool and I'm sad the mega missed that. Another thing is the jackals, we didn't see the jackal major or a jackal ranger or a jackal sniper. The one grunt I didn't see was the grunt ranger, I think there cool looking. Some covenant vehicles that mega missed was the wraith, banshee, and ghosts zealot, ultra, and anti air, and swords of sanghelios styles. I want these new characters and a remake of all the covenant and swords of sanghelios vehicles, characters, and weapons. There were also many spartan armor that you guys missed too.

and blue team, and fire team Osiris

Some set conpets based off of the Halo CE mission Halo.
-Lifepod Crash $19.99
Includes a lifepod from the Pillar of Autumn. The front of it detaches so it can connect to the other Pillar of Autumn set concepts from my last post.
Figures include Master Chief in MK V armor with an Assault Rifle, 2 CE Marines also with ARs, and a Pilot figure with a Magnum.
-Spirit Dropship $149.99
Includes well a Covenant Spirit dropship, it would probably be smaller than the last one Mega released.
Figures include 3 Grunt Minors with Plasma Pistols, a Grunt Major with a Needler, 2 Elite Minors with Plasma Rifles, and a Elite Major with also a Plasma Rifle.
-Foehammer's Pelican $199.99
Includes a Pelican and a Warthog, the Warthog can connect to the Pelican.
Figures include, A pilot figure (Foehammer) with a magnum, A CE Marine with an Assault Rifle, MK V Master Chief with also an AR, and 2 Jackals with Energy Shields and Plasma Pistols.
-Forerunner Structure $249.99
One of the large Forerunner structures that you come across.
Figures include 4 CE Marines with ARs, 2 Crew members with magnums, 3 Grunt Minors with Plasma Pistols, 2 Grunt Majors with Needlers, 2 Jackals with energy shields and Plasma Pistols, and an Elite Minor with a Plasma Rifle.
--Figures if all of these sets were collected
2x Chiefs
2x Pilots
7x CE Marines
2x Crew Members
6x Grunt Minors
3x Grunt Majors
4x Jackals
3x Elite Minors
1x Elite Major
Next mission is the Truth and Reconciliation (my personal favorite) so yeah more coming soon.

zeolot wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 pm
and blue team, and fire team Osiris
Blue team and fireteam Osiris are already sets.

Na bro, we need remakes of those to

zeolot wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:41 am
Na bro, we need remakes of those to
Maybe Halo 3 or reach versions of Blue Team?

Return to “Halo”