[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 207 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
BUILD YOUR OWN SPACESHIP INTERIOR

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
3 technician style marines, and 1 scout spartan.
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
The captain of the ship, 8 officers, and a recon spartan.
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician
This room would hold the power source of the ship.

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine
This small(ish) room would have a weapon rack and some cargo boxes of weapons.

Cargo Room-- $25
A small room loaded with boxes.

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine

Cargo Room-- $25

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!
Glorious.
I had a similar idea with a barracks and other pieces to attach to the firebase gate we got a few weeks ago.

New halo heroes series based on leaders from Halo Wars 2. All except Colony who should come in a big figure or vehicle set.

Spartanz19 wrote:

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines

Hangar-- $60

Bridge-- $80

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine

Cargo Room-- $25

I would so buy these. I might actually get two Bridges, make a Mega-Bridge for the Infinity.

Now we just hope that Mega looks at the forums! *fingers crossed*

I just got a great idea. You know how the Halo heroes come with a couple of generic spartans from Halo 5? They should start making sets with a few req weapons, a small terrain piece and a Halo 5 themed spartan. It will be a lot like the req station sets from recently but more like the old weapon packs from the older times. I'm guessing they would be worth about 15 U.S dollars as the prints would cost a significant amount of money.

Spartanz19 wrote:

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines

Hangar-- $60

Bridge-- $80

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine

Cargo Room-- $25

it needs a spartan armory station like on the infinity so Spartans can get dressed

A Banished Lich. the lich would also be large enough to hold the pilot and 6 to 8 passengers, and also a large and tall clear stand to make it look like it flys, and also a grav lift that the figures can go in and have some way to keep them in the lift so it looks like their in the middle of a drop
figures:
Pavium x1
Brute warlord x1
halo wars 2 grunts x2 (one of them is a heavy)
Banished Hunters x2
elite Ranger x1
brute x1
HW2 marines x3 (1 female)
ODST x2
hellbrigers x2
weapons:
paviums mortar (painted) x1
gravity hammer (painted) x1
fuel rod gun (painted) x1
plasma pistol (painted) x1
Carbine (painted) x1
brute spiker (painted) x1
plasma grenades x4
shrapnel mines x2
Assault rifles (painted) x2
SPNKR rocket launcher (painted) x1
railgun (painted) x1
SMG (painted) x2
Flamethrowers (painted) x2
others:
banished barricades x2
buildable terrain such as large rocks and terrain pieces
the set will go for about $55 to $65

Theflyingspartan wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 am
A Banished Lich. the lich would also be large enough to hold the pilot and 6 to 8 passengers, and also a large and tall clear stand to make it look like it flys, and also a grav lift that the figures can go in and have some way to keep them in the lift so it looks like their in the middle of a drop
figures:
Pavium x1
Brute warlord x1
halo wars 2 grunts x2 (one of them is a heavy)
Banished Hunters x2
elite Ranger x1
brute x1
HW2 marines x3 (1 female)
ODST x2
hellbrigers x2
weapons:
paviums mortar (painted) x1
gravity hammer (painted) x1
fuel rod gun (painted) x1
plasma pistol (painted) x1
Carbine (painted) x1
brute spiker (painted) x1
plasma grenades x4
shrapnel mines x2
Assault rifles (painted) x2
SPNKR rocket launcher (painted) x1
railgun (painted) x1
SMG (painted) x2
Flamethrowers (painted) x2
others:
banished barricades x2
buildable terrain such as large rocks and terrain pieces
the set will go for about $55 to $65
the price is not right the original phantom cost about that much and had much less than this and liches are much larger than phantoms so probably about 100$

Return to “Halo”