[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 137 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Fox117 wrote:Hey guys I just had a brilliant idea.They should make packs that come with (example later) all of the armor of a certain kind of spartan in the Halo Reach style only.The one I want to see the most is a Spartan ODST pack with all of the ODST variants in Reach of Helmets,shoulders, chestplates, and thighpads. Then it would come with a few weapons. it would probably be around $10 per pack.Fox117 signing off.
that's a good idea and a must-have

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Did any one hear about the new shade turret set? It looks great it has a block built shade turret in the Halo 3 color, a gun goose, a purple storm grunt, a green halo 3 recon, and a green halo 3 scout. I'm personally disappointed about the storm grunt as it would have been a good opportunity to put a halo 3 grunt but next time I guess. I'm not making this up by the way look at the YouTube channel spicybloks.
Heck ya and I can so get behind the set. The nastalga alone.

Yes, it would be pretty cool to go back to the old school, looking back at the grunts of H3.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm just angry because Mega has been making only Halo 4/5 articulated figures which I and many others are not fond off as 343's art style is not very "Halo" looking in my opinion. I just want some classic style figs after years of 343 era figures.
Have you seen Halo Heroes Series 5? They are coming out with nothing but Halo 3 figures. Also the new warthog w/ tow cable is Halo 3. I think.

People keep mentioning series 5, but I haven't been able to find ANY information on it at all. So what figures are in it?

LegobRick100 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm just angry because Mega has been making only Halo 4/5 articulated figures which I and many others are not fond off as 343's art style is not very "Halo" looking in my opinion. I just want some classic style figs after years of 343 era figures.
Have you seen Halo Heroes Series 5? They are coming out with nothing but Halo 3 figures. Also the new warthog w/ tow cable is Halo 3. I think.

People keep mentioning series 5, but I haven't been able to find ANY information on it at all. So what figures are in it?
Thell, chief, prophet 'o' truth Johnson, unknown brute (plz Tartarus) and someone else... I forget...

charliebucket wrote:
LegobRick100 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: Have you seen Halo Heroes Series 5? They are coming out with nothing but Halo 3 figures. Also the new warthog w/ tow cable is Halo 3. I think.
Thell, chief, prophet 'o' truth Johnson, unknown brute (plz Tartarus) and someone else... I forget...
actually it's a brute bodyguard (colored) and Cortana (H3) with a monitor (the one out of H4 forge). If you want to see these check out the gallery I posted a pic of each of them. Cheif has a H3 flamethrower with an actual flame piece, Truth comes with the spiker he used to kill Miranda Keyes, Arbiter has his golden H3 armor, Johnson has his H3 armor and his spartan laser from the last level in H3. Then there's an H3 Artic Warthog with a standard mounted machine gun, a tow cable on the front (finally that detail!), the figures are a Rogue spartan, MK6 ( I can't remember!) spartan, and a Recon spartan. There's that newly revealed set mentioned in here by @Sanghelios_01 is called UNSC Gungoose Rampage, it comes with a green gungoose this time. There's the Halo 5 Wasp (also mentioned). And I think that's all we know, so this newer line is a throwback from H3!

Wait I forgot to add there's a new fireteam coming out and there's a Meridian Cyclops for details see the gallery and the pictures are there.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:actually it's a brute bodyguard (colored) and Cortana (H3) with a monitor (the one out of H4 forge). If you want to see these check out the gallery I posted a pic of each of them. Cheif has a H3 flamethrower with an actual flame piece, Truth comes with the spiker he used to kill Miranda Keyes, Arbiter has his golden H3 armor, Johnson has his H3 armor and his spartan laser from the last level in H3. Then there's an H3 Artic Warthog with a standard mounted machine gun, a tow cable on the front (finally that detail!), the figures are a Rogue spartan, MK6 ( I can't remember!) spartan, and a Recon spartan. There's that newly revealed set mentioned in here by @Sanghelios_01 is called UNSC Gungoose Rampage, it comes with a green gungoose this time. There's the Halo 5 Wasp (also mentioned). And I think that's all we know, so this newer line is a throwback from H3!
I have to admit that's an odd selection. The Brute Bodyguard isn't that different from the standard Brute Captain we've gotten some of already(though they probably did it in this case as a sort of 'relation' to the Elite Honor Guard from series 3) and I would've expected a life-sized Cortana from a Halo 4/5 line. (Is that monitor any different from the one we got before?) Johnson looks pretty good, glad to finally get the Arbiter's armor(though, too be honest, I preferred his silver Halo 2 armor which should be an easy-enough re-paint so I might get two of him), the Master Chief figure doesn't look as good as I was imagining(his helmet, despite being the classic Mark VI, reminds me a lot of the GEN2 Mark VI), and I'm not sure how I feel about them releasing a Prophet of Truth figure without a throne, even if the moment they're "portraying" there is where he's standing up.

I think that a really cool figure would be the halo CE mjolnir armor and perhaps the halo legends ones too

o Nightingale Rescue
- 1x Brick-built, dark-green Nightingale as seen in Halo Wars 2
- 3x Small, brick-built heal/repair drones
- 3x Clear stands for "hovering" heal/repair drones
- 1x Marine Pilot w/ magnum
- 1x Marine w/ assault rifle
- 1x Banished Brute w/ spiker
- 1x Banished Brute with mauler
Additional Notes: The three drones could fit inside a compartment accessed in the back or sides of the Nightingale.

o Halo Heroes Series 6(this is more of a prediction)
- Spartan Grant (to finish Fireteam Majestic)
- Professor Anders (to finish all UNSC Halo Wars leaders)
- Let 'Volir (to finish all Banished Halo Wars leaders)

Return to “Halo”