[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 146 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Arcsylver wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 5:14 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 am
ccbrowning5 wrote: Oh! How bout' some Spartans painted a glossy pitch black!
Black Team!
Fireteam Onyx. *grins*
Yes!!!!! All the Spartan III's with the SPI "or whatever it was" armor!!!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote: [quote=Arcsylver post_id=26804 time=<a href="tel:1494494055">1494494055</a> user_id=2090]
[quote=GreenSpartan082 post_id=26803 time=<a href="tel:1494491914">1494491914</a> user_id=2334]
ccbrowning5 wrote: Oh! How bout' some Spartans painted a glossy pitch black!
Black Team!
Fireteam Onyx. *grins*
[/quote]

Yes!!!!! All the Spartan III's with the SPI "or whatever it was" armor!!!
[/quote]
They could with the Fireteams make them official ones like Gray Team and Sabree (the one that joins blue team in ghosts of onyx and last light.

It is odd there aren't many black armor Spartans in the line anymore. I feel they were a lot more prevalent in the older-style body era.

Ashtalon wrote: It is odd there aren't many black armor Spartans in the line anymore. I feel they were a lot more prevalent in the older-style body era.

And they looked awsome. I only ever got the recon but my friend got some other one that looked awsome. Can't remember what it was :(

Nevermind I just asked him and he said it was the spartan from the covert operations unit, he doesn't want to separate any of his collection cause he's keeping it for his little brother. :(

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 pm
Nevermind I just asked him and he said it was the spartan from the covert operations unit, he doesn't want to separate any of his collection cause he's keeping it for his little brother. :(
The only black Spartans I can think of are these three: Black Recon from original elephant/ Black EVA from series 5.5/ Series 7 black CQB

Heroes series 7
Halo 5 cortana
Tarterous
Ratas Vadam (shipmaster halo 2/3)
Captain Keys
Halo CE MasterChief
Generic Halo 3 EOD details and maybe a halo 3 emblem

Speaking of new sets spicybuild has done a review on Fireteam dagger and they look sick

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 pm
The only black Spartans I can think of are these three: Black Recon from original elephant/ Black EVA from series 5.5/ Series 7 black CQB
there's also a black mk 2 n the old style and to black marines.

Okay, so you know how we got those sets that were nothing but 15 or 20 spartans/covenant. I seriously hope they do something like that with Red V. Blue. That'd be great. Just a bunch of random spartans in random colors. I think it'd be cool, anyway...

Return to “Halo”