[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 142 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:14 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:Signiture Series Set Halo 3 Odst data hive with a detail section of the area inside and a bit of the outside where you meet Virgil. The Figures would be rookie with a few updated details, dare with more details and a new head mild buck from the heroes series but with battle damage and slime, Virgil, 4 green drones, a red drone, a brute chieftain and a few other brutes
Yeah! Or a costal highway set with the elephant.
They elephant is too slow. It goes like 2 mph. The NMPD would pull it over and give the thing a ticket for slowing traffic.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:Signiture Series Set Halo 3 Odst data hive with a detail section of the area inside and a bit of the outside where you meet Virgil. The Figures would be rookie with a few updated details, dare with more details and a new head mild buck from the heroes series but with battle damage and slime, Virgil, 4 green drones, a red drone, a brute chieftain and a few other brutes
They elephant is too slow. It goes like 2 mph. The NMPD would pull it over and give the thing a ticket for slowing traffic.
LOL! So funny!

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 am
LOL! So funny!
I found out it's actually called an Olifant not an elephant.. odd. Funny joke its actually used as a garbage truck by the time they get down the block it'll be next week and they'll have to turn around!

Hmmm glad that bit of the level went through the whole highway then

I've been thinking if Mega Construx is making. Halo 3/5 line then I dont see why they can't bring the sentinels back. I've been looking at all the prices for the battlescape 3 set that contains the only 2 sentinels and I have seen $145, $750, $450, $640. So I'd like to see a set just all about sentinels in this new line because I'd rather not spend hundreds on a set that was only $49.99 at one time.

What about some Halo Reach figure packs? With like some new colors instead of just greens, yellows, and oranges. I was thinking of a blue spartan, since we've only had about three of them with the new armor system. I was also thinking about a red spartan because the last one we got was back in 2013. I was also thinking of some new colors like a grey spartan and either a black or white spartan.

Yes more Reach Spartans in a variety of colours and new helmets like the eod, cqc and cqb. And also a please try to make your new sets more available in countries that don't have a massive supply of mega construx.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 am
I've been thinking if Mega Construx is making. Halo 3/5 line then I dont see why they can't bring the sentinels back. I've been looking at all the prices for the battlescape 3 set that contains the only 2 sentinels and I have seen $145, $750, $450, $640. So I'd like to see a set just all about sentinels in this new line because I'd rather not spend hundreds on a set that was only $49.99 at one time.
... 50$ retail... dang that was a lot then as well.

Crows nest warthog garage
This set would come with a battle damaged warthog ( not destroyed just like plasma scaring scratches broken windshield and also a new windshield) and a small garage building. The warthog would have a troop transport part, a rocket hog turret, a machine gun turret and a gauss turret.
The figures would be two mechanics (possibly halo Ce technicians) and 2-3 halo 3 marines.
No idea on the price I rekon it would be 5-10 dollars more than a standard warthog.

Return to “Halo”