[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 141 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Way to much halo we need more destiny!
I beg to differ!

We need more of both and a better range in Australia

We need more of both and a better range in Australia

Zegram wrote:Way to much halo we need more destiny!
go to da destiny threed man. And I agree but we got some good stuff coming.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Zegram wrote:Way to much halo we need more destiny!
go to da destiny threed man. And I agree but we got some good stuff coming.
Yeah! Destiny 2? Hype!!!!!!!!!

how about a western. just imagine all the little cowboy hats. all the different little pistols. gotta have them n8's too. gotta have natives. horses!!! I could write a story in two seconds for that set to. just put it out. Bet you guys already got some prototypes just waiting to be properly franchised. simple story and they'll sell out fast

Ikilles wrote:how about a western. just imagine all the little cowboy hats. all the different little pistols. gotta have them n8's too. gotta have natives. horses!!! I could write a story in two seconds for that set to. just put it out. Bet you guys already got some prototypes just waiting to be properly franchised. simple story and they'll sell out fast
before mega goes into more of there own lines they need to see how successful the onse there doing now are. As is though we got some great stuff on the way from mega brands own themes.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Signiture Series Set Halo 3 Odst data hive with a detail section of the area inside and a bit of the outside where you meet Virgil. The Figures would be rookie with a few updated details, dare with more details and a new head mild buck from the heroes series but with battle damage and slime, Virgil, 4 green drones, a red drone, a brute chieftain and a few other brutes
Yeah! Or a costal highway set with the elephant.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:Signiture Series Set Halo 3 Odst data hive with a detail section of the area inside and a bit of the outside where you meet Virgil. The Figures would be rookie with a few updated details, dare with more details and a new head mild buck from the heroes series but with battle damage and slime, Virgil, 4 green drones, a red drone, a brute chieftain and a few other brutes
Yeah! Or a costal highway set with the elephant.
Yeah! That'd be cool!

The Cartographer: This set comes with a build of the inside of the map room with 4 elites 1 red 3 blue, masterchief, 2 jackals and some grunts.

Return to “Halo”