[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 144 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
HellJumper023 wrote:ONI mantis.
Is that the laser one I think that would be cool.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 am
HellJumper023 wrote:ONI mantis.
Is that the laser one I think that would be cool.
That's the Hannibal Mantis, the ONI Mantis is the all black mantis.

HellJumper023 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:24 pm
ONI mantis.
cool idea maybe an ONI prowler next.

Yes disney should let mega have the Marvel and star wars license the figures would be awesome all the trooper armies we could make would be awesome

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:34 pm
megajuan wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:11 pm
Yes disney should let mega have the Marvel and star wars license the figures would be awesome all the trooper armies we could make would be awesome
L3go.
*Breathing intensifies* *Muscles stiffen* *Eyes glare at screen*

Rico1176 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 pm
I don't know if you would do it,but a star wars battle pack would be awesome .
itll never happen though, Disney owns star wars, and [competitor] and Disney are very good friends :/

Will there be a ship master hero from halo wars 2?

There should be alot more army building sets, i love getting all the sets already but when i take them out and i have the same amount of officers as normal marines it makes them feel not as important same with the Spartans, and more of the factions should have more sets id love to have a banished army, sword of s. Army, unsc army, and flood, and so on with all thier vehicles, i know this is pushing it too bur adding the rebels in wpuld be amazing

mygoaleveryhole wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 am
There should be alot more army building sets, i love getting all the sets already but when i take them out and i have the same amount of officers as normal marines it makes them feel not as important same with the Spartans, and more of the factions should have more sets id love to have a banished army, sword of s. Army, unsc army, and flood, and so on with all thier vehicles, i know this is pushing it too bur adding the rebels in wpuld be amazing
A better way could be adding a generic set of marine armor with the officers so that people have an option between a marine or officer so you can choose how many officers you have

How about some army building sets!!! Something like a Spartan Tribute pack but w/ marines or ODST's

MARINES:
SKIN COLOR: Light, Tan, Dark
ARMOR TYPE: Full chest vest (As in the new warrior marine), Light chest vest (As seen on delta marine)
ARMOR COLOR: Urban, Jungle, Desert, Arctic, Swamp, VS, Battle Scarred /// Red, White, Blue, Green, Tan, Gray, Yellow, Dark Brown, Black
HELMET TYPE: Classic no mask, Classic w/ eye piece, Classic w/ mask and glasses, Modern Echo type w/ glasses, Modern no glasses, Modern no glasses, No helmet, No helmet w/ glasses, Officer hat w/ glasses, Officer hat no glasses
WEAPONS: Modern AR, Modern Sniper, Tactical Shotgun, Magnum, Socom, SAW, H4 Rocket Launcher, H5 Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, SMG, Battle Rifle, DMR, Carbine (2 or 3 might come w/ weapon skins)
BACKPACK: Classic

ODST's:
SKIN COLOR: None
ARMOR TYPE: Knife Vest, Recon, Antenna, Scout
ARMOR COLOR: Urban, Jungle, Desert, Arctic, Swamp, Battle Scarred /// Red, White, Blue, Green, Tan, Gray, Yellow, Brown, Black, Pink, Gold
HELMET TYPE: Antenna, Recon, Scout, Normal
BACKPACK TYPE/COLOR: Modern, Classic /// Silver, Green, Black, White, Gray (((Not on all)))
AMMO ANKLET: Gold, Brown, Silver, Black, Gray, Red, Yellow, Blue, White (((Not on all)))
WEAPONS: SMG, Suppressed SMG, Modern Sniper, Socom, Modern AR, DMR, Smaller Shotgun, Knife, SAW, H4 Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Battle Rifle, DMR

Each pack would contain about 15-20 figs.

Return to “Halo”