[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 140 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Sangheilios_01 wrote:An Anti Air wraith would be perfect for the wave. That's and a new blok built brute prowler to go with the blok built chopper we just got would be amazing sets for Halo 3.
Yes! We haven't gotten a prowler since 2012 if I'm not mistaken!

Hmmm... we should do the UNSC infinity from halo 5 guardians and halo 4: minifigures I can think we should include is commander Laskey, spartan sarah palmer, 4 spartan recruits, 4 UNSC marines, and the master chief

Halo-spartan-195 wrote:Hmmm... we should do the UNSC infinity from halo 5 guardians and halo 4: minifigures I can think we should include is commander Laskey, spartan sarah palmer, 4 spartan recruits, 4 UNSC marines, and the master chief
no thanks

Don't know if its been said before but how bout a line of halo ce sets

Warthog Rescue : Comes with a green warthog with the Master Chief
a halo ce marine with a bandana and another halo ce marine with a helmet possibly Chips Dubbo ( the Aussie Marine).
Bumble Bee Escape Pod: Comes with a small grassland and a bumblebee escape pod that can be changed kinda like the dual mode warthog to one that hasn't crashed and a halo ce pilot a Marine Sergent Stacker, 2 technicians, and 4 marines with no helmets, bandanas, helmets or a hat.
The Halo: Comes with the Halos control room in high detail with 4 sentinels, 343 guilty spark, Master Chief, Cortana, 2 halo ce orange grunts, halo ce red grunt, a blue elite and a red elite
Echo 419: Comes with a pelican similar to the 2010 but more detailed with a open trooper compartment with 10 sets and a way to attach a warthog the figures would be foehammer 3 marines and a horde of covenant grunts, elites and maybe 2 hunters.
Last stand: Comes with the forrener (sorry for spelling) building where you rescue johnsons squad 2 technicians Johnson, about 3-4 marines, 4 jackals some grunts and a blue elite
Banshee: Comes with a halo 1 banshee with a small landscape thing with 2 blue elites
Covenant Army builder: Comes with 1 blue elite 2 grunts and a jackal. The elite and 1 grunt also have the complete red armour.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Don't know if its been said before but how bout a line of halo ce sets Warthog Rescue : Comes with a green warthog with the Master Chief a halo ce marine with a bandana and another halo ce marine with a helmet possibly Chips Dubbo ( the Aussie Marine). Bumble Bee Escape Pod: Comes with a small grassland and a bumblebee escape pod that can be changed kinda like the dual mode warthog to one that hasn't crashed and a halo ce pilot a Marine Sergent Stacker, 2 technicians, and 4 marines with no helmets, bandanas, helmets or a hat. The Halo: Comes with the Halos control room in high detail with 4 sentinels, 343 guilty spark, Master Chief, Cortana, 2 halo ce orange grunts, halo ce red grunt, a blue elite and a red elite Echo 419: Comes with a pelican similar to the 2010 but more detailed with a open trooper compartment with 10 sets and a way to attach a warthog the figures would be foehammer 3 marines and a horde of covenant grunts, elites and maybe 2 hunters. Last stand: Comes with the forrener (sorry for spelling) building where you rescue johnsons squad 2 technicians Johnson, about 3-4 marines, 4 jackals some grunts and a blue elite Banshee: Comes with a halo 1 banshee with a small landscape thing with 2 blue elites Covenant Army builder: Comes with 1 blue elite 2 grunts and a jackal. The elite and 1 grunt also have the complete red armour.
Yes please! CE is still my favourite game!

Sangheilios_01 wrote:
Halo-spartan-195 wrote:Hmmm... we should do the UNSC infinity from halo 5 guardians and halo 4: minifigures I can think we should include is commander Laskey, spartan sarah palmer, 4 spartan recruits, 4 UNSC marines, and the master chief
no thanks
Yes please!

New super articulated halo 3 elites

I was thinking of a few things. One was more Micro-Fleet sets. I always LOVED tiny versions of bigger things. But maybe, make small versions of the big ships, to have a true fleet. Like a UNSC Infinity, the size of your hand. Or a tiny Scarab!

Signiture Series Set
Halo 3 Odst data hive with a detail section of the area inside and a bit of the outside where you meet Virgil.
The Figures would be rookie with a few updated details, dare with more details and a new head mild buck from the heroes series but with battle damage and slime, Virgil, 4 green drones, a red drone, a brute chieftain and a few other brutes

Way to much halo we need more destiny!

Return to “Halo”