[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 5 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Signature series ideas:
Halo 2 version of the scarab/Super Scarab from Halo Wars
Figures: a young prophet of regret (wears green instead of the colour he wore in the original halo 2 (I think it changed in H2A) and looks a bit different), 2x Red V1 elites with updated articulation (they're closer to HW elites than the V2s) with HW style honorguard staffs (less ceremonial than the H2 ones), 4x blue V1 elites (again updated articulation) with 2x plasma rifles and 2x needlers.

UNSC Longsword
Room for at least 2 crew (dont want it to be too big but also not too small) also includes a fuelling vehicle and maybe a weapon rack similar to CODs strike jet set
Figs: 2x H3 Pilots, 3 ground crew

Promethean Soldiers fireteam set.

Flood fireteam set with new Flood spartan, Tank and some infection forms.

Some more idea's

ODST Drop-Bayl

Includes 4 slightly redesigned SOEIV Pods in a dark gunmetal color

- Includes 4 ODST, Cyan , Yellow , Grey , and a named figure ODST "Romeo"

- Light Up Hologram Table with holographic mini covenant CCS Cruiser (think micro- fleet sets)

- Drop pod bay

- Special Features -

Light Up bricks

Bay can "deploy" drop pods - mainly a play feature but can be cool for display

- UNSC Outpost Defense Approximately (55.00 Dollars) (35.00 Pounds)

-Includes 2 Marines and 1 Spartan Mark IV(B) in Tan

-Includes a Large-ish Armory (Like in Halo CE's Pillar of Autumn)

- UNSC Satellite Dish

- Green Mongoose (Halo Reach)

- Maroon Elite Zealot , Elite Minor in light Blue, Two Skirmisher Murmillo with Shields

omegabob wrote:Promethean Soldiers fireteam set.

Flood fireteam set with new Flood spartan, Tank and some infection forms.
Yes I do think the flood need to be included in more sets, I mean they've been in the flood hunters sets (Falcon, Landing pad with the Mac gun (I dunno it's proper set name), and the troop pack, Blind packs and like 3 regular sets (1 of which was a 10th anniversary floodgate set another was a drop pod and the 3rd is a new section of floodgate)

Oh speaking of flood they need to make some more pure forms, ok we have the tanks but what bout the 2 things they can morph into? Oh and what about a flood juggernaught (ok it was deleted from halo 2 but it looks awesome.)

Uhh how about some Custom colored and armored PROTOTYPE Suits from HALO Legends???
anyone???

also maybe some Halo CE brown Marines with the bandannas and hats like in the first game and MARK V Armored Master Chief???

Roy-Focker wrote:also maybe some Halo CE brown Marines with the bandannas and hats like in the first game and MARK V Armored Master Chief???
Yes to the marines! but the Mk V armor would just be another excuse for mega to include one in every single set - I want a UNSC army made of normal marines and ODSTs for once not an army of Spartans. And same with grunts and jackals there's too many of the elites and brutes when in fact Jackals and grunts should outnumber brutes and/or elites (though on the covie side of things it's not as bad as the UNSC cause elites and brutes themselves are generic).

I was saving this idea until I bought the Covenant Drone Outbreak:

The Golden Warthog

Includes:

One Golden Warthog

One Hellspartan EVA

Two civilians.

ya Golden Warthog YES and with the RIMS lol
also why would Mega bloks keep making Mark V in everything? they dont have too. they can just make a line of just MARK V Halo Colored Spartans from the CE Game. that way we can get the full cast of Red Vs Blue Season 1 style armored Spartans lol
i just love MARK V armor. i wish it was made finally from the CE world. we dont see CE as much
heck they can even throw in the CE Pelican and CE Dropship from the Pillar of Autumn. seriously wheres the DropPod with all the Marines Loaded into the seats. i want that with a funny picture behind the box showing Chief coming out the back like the first Halo CE Game but all the marines alive and dizzy all over the ground trying to get up LOL that would be funny if they lived LOL

Roy-Focker wrote:ya Golden Warthog YES and with the RIMS lol
also why would Mega bloks keep making Mark V in everything? they dont have too. they can just make a line of just MARK V Halo Colored Spartans from the CE Game. that way we can get the full cast of Red Vs Blue Season 1 style armored Spartans lol
i just love MARK V armor. i wish it was made finally from the CE world. we dont see CE as much
heck they can even throw in the CE Pelican and CE Dropship from the Pillar of Autumn. seriously wheres the DropPod with all the Marines Loaded into the seats. i want that with a funny picture behind the box showing Chief coming out the back like the first Halo CE Game but all the marines alive and dizzy all over the ground trying to get up LOL that would be funny if they lived LOL
That's exactly what I mean with the different coloured Mk. V's they'll be putting them in sets taking up spaces which marines should be filling.

The V1 pelican was a CE pelican, a H2 and H3 style pelican too, the first 3 games use the same pelican. As for the drop pod I think you mean Bumblebee Lifepod.

Return to “Halo”