[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 159 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 am
Preferably the medic would if it was a halo 4 style have to be the exact same as the elephant one.
Although they could do a halo wars or 3 marine in basic (Yankee colours) with a medic patch on there shoulder and maybe a stretcher and health pack.
I think that would be really cool, the Halo 4 Elephant style medic would be awesome. Halo Wars or 3 style medic would be nice, but the Halo 4 Elephant style would be preferable.

I think Mega should do another Falcon set, but with a twist. Instead of just the Falcon, Mega could include extra pieces that could be used to convert the Falcon into a Nightingale and/or a Frost Raven (both from Halo Wars 2). Being able to make multiple variants could potentially promote multiple purchases. This could be further facilitated by including figures like a pilot and a medic which I imagine people would want in large numbers.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

I think it would be nice if we got a set with a bunch of ghosts, like 3 or 4 different variations, like a sword ghost, normal ghost, banished ghost , halo 2, halo 3 and so on, it would be nice to just mass them, it would also be good because if someone missed a previous ghost, we can get it here.

the same with mongooses and maybe banshees and other small vehicles

UNSC Darter
This set would come with a Darter from Halo Wars and modular supply pad allowing for multiple sets to be purchased to make Heavy Supply Pads.
The Figures
Two UNSC Pilots (The same as the vulture pilot)
2-4 halo wars marines. Maybe in Yankee colours.
Weapons
2 Magnums
1 Halo 3 Shotgun
1 Halo 3 Battle Rifle
1 Halo 3 Assault Rifle
1 Halo 3 SMG

UNSC Grizzly
This set comes with a Grizzly and a Vehicle assembly.
The Figures
2 UNSC Marines
4 Engineers with various skin colours and hair colours.
Weapons
4 Magnums
1 Sniper Rifle
1 Halo 3 Assault Rifle

Did anyone see it yet!? HH5 has finally appeared in the Halo part of the worlds! Got to say I'm lovin' the official and glad that MEGA has finally uploaded them.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 pm
Did anyone see it yet!? HH5 has finally appeared in the Halo part of the worlds! Got to say I'm lovin' the official and glad that MEGA has finally uploaded them.
Yeah I saw em. Must mean that they're ment to be out now. Also the Destiny heroes series is on the website aswell

I would love to see another Alpha Nine set with more detailed and darker colours.
The team would come in the same set all with there own heads (when possible, eg not Rookie) and their own unique back packs and other accessories that they use during halo 3 odst.
They could also do a more detailed noble team with the hole team also in the same set. Again with all there heads and some accessories they use in Reach

We have alot of sets missing from store shelves. I hope all this stuff dosent just show up around Christmas.

<< UNSC Darter
This set would come with a Darter from Halo Wars and modular supply pad allowing for multiple sets to be purchased to make Heavy Supply Pads.
The Figures
Two UNSC Pilots (The same as the vulture pilot)
2-4 halo wars marines. Maybe in Yankee colours.
Weapons
2 Magnums
1 Halo 3 Shotgun
1 Halo 3 Battle Rifle
1 Halo 3 Assault Rifle
1 Halo 3 SMG

UNSC Grizzly
This set comes with a Grizzly and a Vehicle assembly.
The Figures
2 UNSC Marines
4 Engineers with various skin colours and hair colours.
Weapons
4 Magnums
1 Sniper Rifle
1 Halo 3 Assault Rifle >>
Building on the Grizzly idea, I think it should come with the following figs instead:
- Spartan Jerome
- 1 Halo wars 2 style UNSC Marine
- 1 Banished Brute
Also instead of vehicle assembly it should have a small terrain piece, and the Grizly itself should come in the same colours as the Scorpion.
In terms of weapons:
- Brute plasma rifle
- Shotgun
- Assault rifle
That way everything costs way less and it becomes a more realistic kind of set.

For my own sets, here are some of my ideas:
UNSC Halo wars 2 Condor:
This set would be a largish set with a detailed interiour and cockpit.
It would come in Camo Green with rotational wings and engines just like a Pelican (it is a sort of big Pelican after all).
Figures:
- Halo wars 2 Marine officer.
- Halo wars 2 marine (x2)
- UNSC Halo wars 2 Pilot
- Spartan Alice
Halo wars 2 UNSC Mastodon:
This set would be a large set mainly a bit scaled down, as in cannon it can carry 3 squads of marines (so about 12 marines). This version would have a troop bay with space for 8 marines to sit side by side (with space for some more standing up), a detailed drivers cab, and it would reuse the mammoth wheels as in cannon it's wheels are pretty big.
Figures:
- HW2 Marine officer
- HW2 Marine (Open faced helmet)
- HW2 Marine (Closed faced helmet)
- HW2 marine medic.
Moving on to Banished sets:
Banished Wraith:
The same style of build as the newer covenant wraith but with red colouring and battered silver wash and prints. Extra armor plates at the front just like in cannon.
Figures:
- Banished Elite Commando
- Banished Elite Minor
- Banished Jumpack Brute (with gravity hammer)
Banished Blisterback:
The Blisterback would have the ability to retract and extract it's legs to simulate Air mode and Land mode, in it's interior it would have a small troop bay, with space for 4 figs to sit and some more to stand (grunts). It would have the Missile launchers at the back just like in cannon, maybe even with fireable missiles :).
Figures:
- Banished Brute
- Banished Elite ranger
- Banished Grunt (HW2 suicide version)
- Banished Grunt (HW2 regular version)
And the GRAND FINALLY:
Halo Signature Series Banished Scarab:
The set would be a HW2 Banished version of the Scarab but with a more detailed interior, and slightly higher on it's legs. instead of the 1 "toe" on the older scarab, this one would have the 3 "toes" on the HW2 version. It would also have the Banished scarabs open "eye" (mega can create specialized pieces if needed).
Figures:
- The Banished shipmaster guy (can't remember his name XD)
- Banished Brute
- The all important Atriox
- Banished Jumpack Brute (x2)
- Banished Grunt (x3)
If you got this far:
WELL DONE!!!

Return to “Halo”